Kenya

Cypress

Exit poll disparities are cited by the US government as evidence of election shennanigans in other countries.

NAIROBI, Kenya — An exit poll carried out on behalf of a U.S. government-backed foundation indicates that Kenyan President Mwai Kibaki was defeated in last month's disputed election rather than being re-elected as he claims, according to officials with knowledge of the document.

The poll by the Washington -based International Republican Institute — which hasn't been publicly released— further undermines an election result that many international observers have described as flawed. The outcome has sparked protests and ethnically driven clashes that have killed hundreds.....

"What it tells me is there was an exit poll that had one candidate with a significant lead who, at the end of the day, was not declared the victor. That seems to me to be a little surprising," the official said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/20080114/wl_mcclatchy/2815176

And? The exit polls in NH were well within the margin of error of the result in NH. It was pre-polling that was different. Again, exit polling was not significantly different than the result.

this sucks. I was planning on going to kenya next year. I hope that nation doesn't fall apart. It's always been pretty peaceful and stable.

And? The exit polls in NH were well within the margin of error of the result in NH. It was pre-polling that was different. Again, exit polling was not significantly different than the result.

There is little question that republicans have challenged exit poll data.

SEE: 2004 George Bush.

There is little question that republicans have challenged exit poll data.

SEE: 2004 George Bush.
Again, and? There is no evidence that I haven't stated that if there is a question then we should fix what creates it.

I like paper trails.

Kenya is the latest battleground in the wars for oil .. as most of Africa will be.

Given Obama's connection, his presidency seems all the more necessary.

Back