Kid Rock Descends Into Disturbing MAGA Tirade, Brandishes Loaded Gun At Journalist

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”
Kid Rock Descends Into Disturbing MAGA Tirade, Brandishes Loaded Gun At Journalist While Hurling Racist Slurs And Election Theft Claims

Kid Rock Descends Into MAGA Tirade, Waving Gun While Hurling Racist Slurs And Election Theft Claims (dailyboulder.com) Yep keep showing them what maga is. Thank you

Under the guise of political discourse, Kid Rock, whose real name is Robert Ritchie, took the opportunity to spew vitriol, labeling migrants as “murderers” and “rapists,” and shamelessly employing the ‘n-word’ multiple times. Reports indicate that during the interview, fueled by alcohol, he became increasingly belligerent, culminating in him menacingly waving a loaded gun while issuing threats.
“I got a f***ing god*** gun right here if I need it,” he bellowed, brandishing a loaded handgun at journalist David Peisner, Rolling Stone reported.

Kid Rock Descends Into Disturbing MAGA Tirade, Brandishes Loaded Gun At Journalist While Hurling Racist Slurs And Election Theft Claims

Kid Rock Descends Into MAGA Tirade, Waving Gun While Hurling Racist Slurs And Election Theft Claims (dailyboulder.com) Yep keep showing them what maga is. Thank you

Under the guise of political discourse, Kid Rock, whose real name is Robert Ritchie, took the opportunity to spew vitriol, labeling migrants as “murderers” and “rapists,” and shamelessly employing the ‘n-word’ multiple times. Reports indicate that during the interview, fueled by alcohol, he became increasingly belligerent, culminating in him menacingly waving a loaded gun while issuing threats.
“I got a f***ing god*** gun right here if I need it,” he bellowed, brandishing a loaded handgun at journalist David Peisner, Rolling Stone reported.
So much hatred. This is what trumpism has wrought on the world!

Last edited:

Yeah? The journalist should be careful.

Kid Rock is one of those kind of guys that you just can't take anywhere.

He has a lot of friends in the music and show business, but everyone knows he is a fool when he drinks!

Because he always makes an ass out of himself, when he is drinking!

And here of late, that is all the man does is drink and get drunk.

Ted Nugent is a political Right Wing hack, but at least he is not all that- AND A DRUNK!

It's time for rehab- KID!

Can’t say Kid is recognized as a cultural icon, he appeals to a certain audience and he does his best to live up to their expectations, kinda like whoever the leading wrestler is right now

GO FUCK WITH HIM...I DARE YOU!

c9ea14b363a8864bc7a906c0d6c6d9e351-20-sarah-palin-ted-nugent-kid-rock-trump.2x.h473.w710.jpg

Even Donald Trump would tell the Kid, "Don't be a drunk Kid"!

And everybody here already knows that Guns and Drunks don't mix.

Guns in the hands of drunks usually ends up with someone getting hurt.

Just like on that movie scene here of late.

It's a miracle someone didn't, in the Kid's case!

Last edited:

He's trash.

Even Donald Trump would tell the Kid, "Don't be a drunk Kid"!

And everybody here already knows that Guns and Drunks don't mix.

Guns in the hands of drunks usually ends up with someone getting hurt.

Just like on that movie scene here of late.

It's a miracle someone didn't, in the Kid's case!
Blacks in the inner cities shoot way more people than white redneck drunks WAY MORE

Kid Rock is one of those kind of guys that you just can't take anywhere.

He has a lot of friends in the music and show business, but everyone knows he is a fool when he drinks!

Because he always makes an ass out of himself, when he is drinking!

And here of late, that is all the man does is drink and get drunk.

Ted Nugent is a political Right Wing hack, but at least he is not all that- AND A DRUNK!

It's time for rehab- KID!
I'd hang with Kid Rock instead of you eight days a week......

Back