Knees Harris has some work to do

Teflon Don

I'm back baby

Unfortunately they really had no choice but to run her. My guess is that they know that this is a lost cause election. They can't ballot harvest their way to victory (although they will try to cheat like they did in 2020).

But these are pretty large numbers to overcome. While yes it is early.

She is by far one of the most disliked politicians in decades. I understand the JPP marxists will have no choice but to line up behind her and kick Joey to the curb, but she is a horrific politician and deep down the JPP marxists know it.

Not one of the JPP Marxists supported her in the 2020 primary where she got ZERO delegates.

But, I get it. I know what it is like when the party you support throws up a douchebag candidate and you have to go along. Remember Romney and McShamnesty?

Unfortunately they really had no choice but to run her. My guess is that they know that this is a lost cause election. They can't ballot harvest their way to victory (although they will try to cheat like they did in 2020).

She is by far one of the most disliked politicians in decades. I understand the JPP marxists will have no choice but to line up behind her and kick Joey to the curb, but she is a horrific politician and deep down the JPP marxists know it.

Not one of the JPP Marxists supported her in the 2020 primary where she got ZERO delegates.

But, I get it. I know what it is like when the party you support throws up a douchebag candidate and you have to go along. Remember Romney and McShamnesty?
Why the misogyny? Is that all you got against her, that she’s a woman?

Just curious: Is everyone a Marxist who disagrees with you?

I did, 4 years ago. I voted for her in the primary and I voted for her to be VP.
You are not telling the truth. You supported Biden in the primary. But I appreciate your loyalty in doing what your masters of the marxist party tell you to do and getting in line. Kudos

You are not telling the truth. You supported Biden in the primary. But I appreciate your loyalty in doing what your masters of the marxist party tell you to do and getting in line. Kudos
Does one have to flunk an intelligence to be a Republican?!

Does one have to flunk an intelligence to be a Republican?!
One should not questions another intelligence while posting something so grammatically incorrect. My guess is you won't get the irony. But, don't worry, I will pray for you.

Trump will be killed, it will be Harris v Vance, Harris will be declared the winner.

This is my current prediction.

Back