KOS bitchslaps John Edwards....Where are all the defenders of the Lieberman Democrat?

CanadianKid

Party of Ideas
by kos
Fri Jan 18, 2008 at 04:07:35 PM PST

Bill Clinton:

Her principal opponent said that since 1992, the Republicans have had all the good ideas.

Huh. I didn't see the part where Obama said the GOP's ideas were "all the good" ones.

In fact, Obama isn't saying anything that couldn't come straight out of Crashing the Gate -- that the GOP build a Vast Right Wing Conspiracy that used its think tanks to create ideas, a media machine to sell those ideas, and a modernized campaign operation to win elections on those ideas. Yes, the GOP was the party of ideas. They were crappy ideas. But they were "ideas".

That's not controversial, so I'm not sure why the Clinton campaign is making such a big deal out of it.

Especially "welfare reform" Bill Clinton.

Update: Edwards joins Bill Clinton:

Ronald Reagan, the man who busted unions, the man who did everything in his power to destroy the organized labor movement, the man who created a tax structure that favored the richest Americans against middle class and working families, ... we know that Ronald Reagan is not an example of change for a presidential candidate running in the Democratic Party.

A nicely crafted straw man argument, if I've ever seen one. Bravo, John, for being an ass and dishonestly distorting what Obama said!

And we got unbelievable douchebag Cypress saying he "knows" personally that KOS is supporting Edwards....What a disingenious liar.... I can tell why everybody hates Cypress...

CK

Back