Kyle Rittenhouse Isn’t Voting for Donald Trump: ‘We Need Champions’ | Fails to remember he’s a murderer

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Kyle Rittenhouse, who became a darling of the right after he fatally shot protesters in 2020, says he’s not going to vote for Donald Trump. “A lot of people are upset that I said I’m going to be writing in Ron Paul for president of the United States, and that is true, I will be writing in Ron Paul,” the 21-year-old said in a clip posted on X hours after sharing a picture of him posing alongside the former Texas congressman. “Unfortunately, Donald Trump had bad advisers, making him bad on the Second Amendment, and that is my issue,” Rittenhouse explained. “If you cannot be completely uncompromisable on the Second Amendment, I will not vote for you, and I will write somebody else in. We need champions for the Second Amendment or our rights would be eaten away and eroded each day.” Rittenhouse shot three protesters—two of whom died—in Kenosha, Wisconsin, four years ago, and was later acquitted of criminal charges connected to the bloodshed. Trump invited Rittenhouse to Mar-a-Lago after the trial, describing him as a “nice young man” and a “fan” of Trump.

Kyle Rittenhouse, who became a darling of the right after he fatally shot protesters in 2020, says he’s not going to vote for Donald Trump. “A lot of people are upset that I said I’m going to be writing in Ron Paul for president of the United States, and that is true, I will be writing in Ron Paul,” the 21-year-old said in a clip posted on X hours after sharing a picture of him posing alongside the former Texas congressman. “Unfortunately, Donald Trump had bad advisers, making him bad on the Second Amendment, and that is my issue,” Rittenhouse explained. “If you cannot be completely uncompromisable on the Second Amendment, I will not vote for you, and I will write somebody else in. We need champions for the Second Amendment or our rights would be eaten away and eroded each day.” Rittenhouse shot three protesters—two of whom died—in Kenosha, Wisconsin, four years ago, and was later acquitted of criminal charges connected to the bloodshed. Trump invited Rittenhouse to Mar-a-Lago after the trial, describing him as a “nice young man” and a “fan” of Trump.

Nonetheless, the fact the Poster Boy for the violent militia right is publicly declaring he won't be voting for Pedo Don is certain to have some consequences, all of them bad for the Alt-Right. LOL

Nonetheless, the fact the Poster Boy for the violent militia right is publicly declaring he won't be voting for Pedo Don is certain to have some consequences, all of them bad for the Alt-Right. LOL
Another pro gun magat not happy with trump. Hopefully he doesn't try to shoot trump like the other deranged magat did.

Now they hate him.
It might indicate a growing split between the militias and the MAGAts. Trump fucked over hundreds of them, many still on the run from the FBI, by not following through with his promise of pardons. Now Trump is once again promising pardons for the "1/6 hostages" if they vote for him.

As much as I disagree with the militias and their ideology, they are not as stupid or crazed as the Qanon idiots. TBH, I'm surprised they haven't taken a shot at Trump himself, even if indirectly such as putting bedbugs in all of his hotels along with public recognition of the fact, using their political clout to push for revealing all Trump tax records or simply taking out one of his kids. The First Born is Biblical. After six months, all kids of former Presidents lose their taxpayer funded bodyguards. Only Trump retained his Secret Service protection. I'm not sure about Melania. Obviously, as billionaires, they can afford their own bodyguards. Still, over three years later and not a frickin' peep? WTF?

Would it surprise very many people if it turned out Tommy Crooks had a militia connection?

50wsz2.jpg

Last edited:
Back