L. Ron Paul: Just Another career Politician .. going down

blackascoal

The Force is With Me
On or about Feb 5th, Ron Paul is going to drop out of the race for president and return to Buttfuck, Texas to try to regain his congressional seat. His opponent in the race for his old seat is Chris Peden, a conservative republican. Paul's district, CD 14, is solidly republican and many believe that in spite of his war chest of Ronbot money, he may well lose this race as well.

He's been sitting in Congress doing nothing for 20 years and it would make his failure to reach any serious consideration for the White House all the sweeter if he loses his race in his own district .. where they do not believe the US was at fault for 9/11.

For those who contributed to his campaign .. hope you've got a reciept for a refund.

SWEET. :)

20 million, or whatever the hell he raised, is a lot of money. I wonder what he's going to do with it? He's not going to have to spend but a tiny fraction of that to win in his district.

I don't understand how he can be president and congressman at the same time? Isn't that against the constitution? Gee, you guys have more faith in him that even I do.

On or about Feb 5th, Ron Paul is going to drop out of the race for president and return to Buttfuck, Texas to try to regain his congressional seat. His opponent in the race for his old seat is Chris Peden, a conservative republican. Paul's district, CD 14, is solidly republican and many believe that in spite of his war chest of Ronbot money, he may well lose this race as well.

He's been sitting in Congress doing nothing for 20 years and it would make his failure to reach any serious consideration for the White House all the sweeter if he loses his race in his own district .. where they do not believe the US was at fault for 9/11.

For those who contributed to his campaign .. hope you've got a reciept for a refund.

SWEET. :)

Many who? Dumbfuck Dondero?

20 million, or whatever the hell he raised, is a lot of money. I wonder what he's going to do with it? He's not going to have to spend but a tiny fraction of that to win in his district.

The rest will go into republican coffers and to candidates he likes.

Thank you Ronbots

LOL, how can the leftists still keep on nagging on about this?

At the beginning of Paul's campaign, we thought that 5% was a bit beyond our wildest dreams. Now that he's shattered even the rosiest of predictions they still nag.

Back