Labeling Millions of People

Rjohnson

Verified User
Hillary Clinton said that half of Trump's supporters are deplorable and that they're racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. She had no right to say that. She labeled people who she doesn't even know. She went way too far. She should be ashamed of herself for saying such awful things about millions of people. I would not stoop so low as to judge and label people who I don't even know. I'm a Trump supporter but I won't label Hillary's supporters.

I won't label Hillary's supporters because I know nothing about them. I know nothing about them but I do know about Hillary. She is PREJUDICE. I wish that labeling those people was the only case of her bigotry but there have been others. I have a message for Hillary: "Before you judge any other innocent people, you should take a good look at yourself but you'll probably puke when you do".

Hillary Clinton said that half of Trump's supporters are deplorable and that they're racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. She had no right to say that. She labeled people who she doesn't even know. She went way too far. She should be ashamed of herself for saying such awful things about millions of people. I would not stoop so low as to judge and label people who I don't even know. I'm a Trump supporter but I won't label Hillary's supporters.

I won't label Hillary's supporters because I know nothing about them. I know nothing about them but I do know about Hillary. She is PREJUDICE. I wish that labeling those people was the only case of her bigotry but there have been others. I have a message for Hillary: "Before you judge any other innocent people, you should take a good look at yourself but you'll probably puke when you do".

deplorables_stone_0.jpg

"The white nationalists are gonna love this because they're gonna feel like, 'Yeah, we're in there with Trump, there's Pepe the Frog.'"

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/09/donald-trump-jr-pepe-nazi-instagram

http://anewdomain.net/2016/05/26/top-scary-things-white-supremacists-say-donald-trump/

male31-male-smiley-whistle-smiley-emoticon-000073-large.gif

Last edited:
I know nothing about them but I do know about Hillary. She is PREJUDICE. I wish that labeling those people was the only case of her bigotry but there have been others.

oooooooooooo.....geeeeeeeeeeee.....whatta convincing White-trash argument.....devoid of any-and-all supporting-evidence.....like a good-lil'-Teabagger.

853.gif

The absurd irony of Trump supporters, of all people, complaining about others labelling people they don't know. It's OK when it's blacks, Mexicans, and Muslims, you know, patriotic Americans. But Trump supporters? The people actually doing all the labelling? God forbid!

The absurd irony of Trump supporters, of all people, complaining about others labelling people they don't know. It's OK when it's blacks, Mexicans, and Muslims, you know, patriotic Americans. But Trump supporters? The people actually doing all the labelling? God forbid!

But you, LORD OF COCKS, have been labeled a leech and it's accurate and fitting,

Pay attention. Her description of a good number of his supporters is spot on. This forum is a good example of many of them, but just a microcosm.

Back