LadyT Loves Her Some Wacko

cawacko

Yes Ma'am, does LadyT love the male sex symbol/female multiple giver i.e. Cawacko. Just because LadyT hates the Jersey Shore and the toll roads of Jersey doesn't mean y'all trash here on the board have a chance.

Hey what are you doing up you should still be sleeping.

LOL!!! Excellent point! I would be sleeping but I have to catch a flight to Reno in two hours. I can't believe I still remembered to set the alarm last night.

Oh man Hungover flying.

what a pain in the ass.

no kidding!

And I have a great book i'm reading. I think holding the book is about as far as I'm going to get!

(Actually it's called The Looming Tower: Al-Queda and the Road to 9/11 It's about how Al-Queda started. It is really interesting! I'm about 1/3rd of the way through it.)

Good call , when your reading people leave you alone too.

I hope the plane is not to crowded. I feel sorry for anyone who has to sit next to me. I've showered but that's not going to stop the alcohol smell from coming out of my pores.

Ever think you might have a problem with alcohol, Caw?

LOL, that was just a joke, of course you don't.

LOL! Of course I have a problem! The first step is admitting it. I admit it. The second step is to embrace it. I do that as well. The third step after admitting you have a problem is to drink more. That's the advanced stage where I currently am.

Well I know that the times I used to drink and wind up in front of a keyboard I'd usually make some hairbrained angry political rant. After this, the liberals on the site would come and compliment me on how brilliant the post was. That's how I got my only rep points of USMB, now that I think about it...

Back