Last night on The Daily Show...

Socrtease

Verified User
They showed three different interviews with women from WV. One said that she did not vote for Obama because of the "racial thing" she said she was afraid of "what the other race would do because they have so many problems with them". The second woman said that it was the middle name Hussein. She was "tired of Hussein", and the third said she voted against him because his is moslem. Losing West Virginia should be a fucking badge of honor.

The Muslim Myth could end up costing Obama this election.

I'm telling you all right now, I get the sense I deal with a lot more nonpolitical people than most other members of this board, and a substantial majority of the people I talk to believe that he is a Muslim.

He really needs to do something about this.

He could issue a press release that absolutely denies being muslim. However, it would have to be a broadcast press release, because if it is in writing many of the people that believe this will never be able to read the release.

He could issue a press release that absolutely denies being muslim. However, it would have to be a broadcast press release, because if it is in writing many of the people that believe this will never be able to read the release.

Given all the coverage of Wright, you would THINK the muslim thing would be put to rest.

his CHRISTIAN minister for 20 years.... yet some still think he is muslim.

Funny people will say...

He was a member of that church for 20 years with that pastor who hates America, so I dont like him.

Plus, I heard he was a muslam.

Does any of this suprise you Socrtease? The vast majority of West Virginians are very uneducated rural folk. It's like time-traveling back in the 30's!

HE'S A COLORED PERSON!!! THIS THREATENS ME SOMEHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite part is going to come in January, when rubes like these are going to think they're swearing in a terrorist as President of the United States. Man, would I love to be a fly on the wall around the WV dinner table on that night...

They showed three different interviews with women from WV. One said that she did not vote for Obama because of the "racial thing" she said she was afraid of "what the other race would do because they have so many problems with them". The second woman said that it was the middle name Hussein. She was "tired of Hussein", and the third said she voted against him because his is moslem. Losing West Virginia should be a fucking badge of honor.

Wonder how much they paid the actors for playing like WV voters...
At least they seem to have gotten they're lines right....

Getting your news (and actually believing it) from The Daily Show is a badge of stupidity...

Getting your news (and actually believing it) from The Daily Show is a badge of stupidity...

Why would you actually believe news from the Daily Show? Do you think anyone who watches the Daily Show watches it for its journalistic integrity?

the footage was feeds from different news sources and there is even an news ticker at the bottom of the 2d woman that says she didn't vote for him because he was a muslim. You can watch it here.

Indecision 2008 - West Virginia | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

When The Daily Show does skits it is obvious to all but the stupidest that it is a skit.

I think Bravo is from West Virginia. If you can't tell skits from actual news clips that seem idiotic then you are either very uneducated or are just a Hannity follower that does all he can to make liberals look like nazis.

I bet they didn't have all their teeth either.

Just typical disingenuous bullshit from the left wing propaganda machine....

They search out 3 people that say exactly what they want to hear and present them as typical WV voters....par for the course for MS Media....mislead, mis-characterize and present bullshit as fact and truth....
and its obvious the narrow-minded brain dead lap it up with glee....
no surprise there, soooo..:gives:

I don't watch the daily show too much, but it seems to hit the truth of the matter far better than MSM.

Back