Last weekend

MAGA MAN

Let's go Brandon!
A warm day in southwest Virginia, late September, set for a while to contemplate the fate of the planet. :cool:

Insults about a person's looks are hollow unless accompanied by a corresponding picture of them self/ spouse.

Attachments

• Just outside of Blue Ridge VA.jpg
    Just outside of Blue Ridge VA.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 27
Got back late last night. Our plane was delayed one and a half hours after boarding but still connected to the terminal. We were waiting for a "slot" to take off at busy Heathrow. The flight seemed to take forever. I honestly don't know how long it took. Nine hours maybe? I always get confused with the time change.

I drove the Jag to the CLT airport, sort of as a test. As I always do, I parked in the daily garage since it keeps the car covered. After over a week of sitting there it started up right away. But there was some shit on the windshield and the washer pump wasn't working. Neither were the power windows. There was some weird electrical thing going on, there was a chorus of relays clicking on-off during most of the ride home. Moisture maybe? There are five fuse panels in that car: one main at the battery (in the trunk) and four auxiliary panels. Each auxiliary is powered by a relay at that panel. There are high amp fuses for relay power and smaller ones for relay control.

The week before I replaced the battery, went I took ever fuse out, visually inspected and cleaned the contacts with aerosol electrical contact cleaner. Maybe this week I'll do the same for each relay. I have a diagram for 1993-94 models (mine's a 97) and it shows relays at 19 locations, 8 with 4 relays, for a total of 43 in the car. Mine probably has a few more than that.

Picked up the dog around 10pm and man was she glad to see me.

The fam. Drinking beer, as usual.

Back row, L-R: My daughter's future Mother-in-law, wife, unknown (looks like a terrorist!), daughter, daughter's BF and I assume future husband.
Front row, L-R: daughter-in-law, son, me (beer empty).

OK, the "terrorist" is actually his younger brother.

Attachments

• meagain.jpg
    meagain.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 4
Back