Latest IADV poll has Obama behind in GA by only 2 points.

:)

Vote-splitting my friends. I love it.

BTW, in Mississippi Obama is behind by only 6 points. I'm not saying that he's necessarily going to grab Georgia and Mississippi, but in an absolute slam dunk they'll fall.

all i have to say is this... if Obama is polling ahead in INDIANA by 1 point of all places he's behind by 2 in Georgia, and is ahead in all blue states by nearly double digits... i don't really think McCain has any hope of winning...

Florida oddly seems to be getting more conservative. I think maybe it's just the Cuban exile community overreacting to Obama's leniency to the Cuban state.

All that really matters in this election is Ohio and Iowa. And Obama is favored 1 to 4 to win Iowa and 1 to 3 to win Ohio. Florida doesn't really matter in this case. Or any of the other states, but it's likely to be a landslide, as a number of western and southern states defect to the Obama camp.

Yeah and Crist getting married. Really conservative. The old farts of course would having nothing to do with the conservative rate now would thay ? Most of them seem to think Iraq was responsible for 911.

Back