Latest Palin Gaffe: This will blow your mind...

Cypress

Latest Palin Gaffe: Can't Name Supreme Court Case Other Than Roe V. Wade

Today, the Washington Post's Howard Kurtz reported on potentially embarrassing clips of Sarah Palin being interviewed by Katie Couric that haven't yet been aired. The Politico has more information on one in particular: Of concern to McCain's campaign, however, is a remaining and still-undisclosed clip from Palin's interview with Couric last week that has the political world buzzing.

The Palin aide, after first noting how "infuriating" it was for CBS to purportedly leak word about the gaffe, revealed that it came in response to a question about Supreme Court decisions.

After noting Roe vs. Wade, Palin was apparently unable to discuss any major court cases.

There was no verbal fumbling with this particular question as there was with some others, the aide said, but rather silence.

Any Con who ever applauded the Palin selection should be shot on principle.

And anyone who is voting for McCain should be arrested for Treason.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/29/latest-palin-gaffe-cant-n_n_130395.html

oops, sorry, I have trouble telling Sara and Tina apart and evidently this is Tina, not Sara. My bad.

cypress you are getting increasingly fucked in the head.

An ironic comment from the dude that says he lies to girls, that he's a liberal, and who said we should place landmines on our southern border to deter illegal immigration.

Kid, I used to try to reason with two-time Bush voters who think the Iraq war was a great idea. I used to take into thoughtful consideration Con criticism of my foul and impolite language. I used to think one could reason with knuckle-dragging neanderthals who thought that Dan Quayle, George Bush, Sarah Palin, and Bob Dole were adequate choices to lead our once proud nation. I once lent a sympathetic ear to those who said I was being too "mean" to repukes, and can't the Democrats please share half the blame?

But, then I decided that its absolute fucking lunacy to reason with people who would rather see our nation crash and burn, than see a communistic Democrat get in the white house. I decided that its just God damn ridiculous to debate race relations with a fucking warmonger who has a Confederate flag in his avatar.

And ever since, its been clear fucking sailing for me!

Any Con who ever applauded the Palin selection should be shot on principle.

And anyone who is voting for McCain should be arrested for Treason.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/29/latest-palin-gaffe-cant-n_n_130395.html
She probably should have got more than one.
I know a few famous cases but would struggle to name more. We expect politicians to know these because a large number of them used to be lawyers. But there are politicians who used to be in corporations, social workers, economists, community activists and small business. I wouldn't expect them to know many.

Who really cares though? How many do you think Bush could name or Carter or generals like Ike?
Voting record is all that counts.

Back