Laura Bush says Sarah Palin Lacks Foreign Policy Experience

I agree, any GOVERNOR lacks foreign policy experience. It's not a great thing but hardly disqualifies them from seeking a job in DC or we'd never see any outside freshness. The bulk of the budget is domestic spending anyway.

Every time I go in a restaurant and there is a table of women they have their maxi pad boxes out talking about them.

ohh wait that is only on TV :D

Yeah, wow. We're stunned that somebody might bring that up, Captain Obvious. Tell us more. I hear there is a news story coming in soon about how she wears glasses.

Every time I go in a restaurant and there is a table of women they have their maxi pad boxes out talking about them.

Yeah, in real life it's always douche.

Woman 1: "Mom, do you feel fresh?"
Woman 2: "Don't tell me you don't douche?" (shocked expression).

Wow after reading the first line, I thought for a moment you actually went out to restaurants. That would kind of take away from that goal of getting to 50000 posts by the end of the year wouldn't it?

Wow after reading the first line, I thought for a moment you actually went out to restaurants. That would kind of take away from that goal of getting to 50000 posts by the end of the year wouldn't it?

Actually I do not eat out much. I have a cook/housekeeper that feeds me pretty well.

Hungry Man really isn't your cook, no matter how often you talk to the microwave.

LOL that is my late night stuff. The housekeeper just fixes 3 meals a day for me and goes to her home. Actually she goes to her home several times a day. they live on my farm.
Free rent. fair insurance, decent pay for here.
And a truck to drive.

Her husband is my farmhand.

Laura Bush says Sarah Palin Lacks Foreign Policy Experience

and who would know better than Laura Bush? LOL
WGAF what she thinks. too much.

Back