Laura Loomer Fires Back as Bill Maher Goes There on Donald Trump Affair Rumors ‘BLATANT LIE’ MAGA firebrand Laura Loomer threatened to sue Bill Maher

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Laura Loomer Fires Back as Bill Maher Goes There on Donald Trump Affair Rumors​

‘BLATANT LIE’
MAGA firebrand Laura Loomer threatened to sue Bill Maher after he alleged on his show that she was in an “arranged relationship” with Donald Trump.

Laura Loomer has threatened legal action against comedian Bill Maher after he suggested that the MAGA provocateur was in an “arranged relationship with former president Donald Trump.

“I should sue Bill Maher @billmaher for Defamation. This is beyond the pale and it’s a complete and blatant lie,” she said on X. “I have never in my life seen such a coordinated attack by the mainstream Media, the White House and leftist personalities to target a private citizen and investigative journalist simply because I flew on a plane and I support Donald Trump.”

“This is unacceptable. And it’s a full blown LIE and incredibly disrespectful to President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump. It’s very obvious some type of memo went out because the reaction to what I said is completely overblown and it’s a full blown character assassination campaign. This is a full blown lie from @billmaher, and he is maliciously and deliberately defaming me,” she wrote.

Back