Lebronda James is out

fuck you racist bitch. lebronda could kick your puny cracker ass within 3 seconds, you silly ass racist scumbag.

Prove I'm a racist you cunt. Oh that's right you can't because you're a cunt. While you're at it also prove I'm a cracker.

Last edited:
Planning on having an all WHITE team representing our country?

Where did I say that you stupid cunt? Post my words you fucking whore. It's funny how you supposed non racists are always the ones to mention race. Who did I say I didn't want on the team you fucking retarded moron?

Where did I say that you stupid cunt? Post my words you fucking whore. It's funny how you supposed non racists are always the ones to mention race. Who did I say I didn't want on the team you fucking retarded moron?

You my dear are an avowed racist, so fuck off.

You my dear are an avowed racist, so fuck off.

Prove it cunt. Where did I say I want a white only team? You're not just cunt you're a lying retarded cunt. This is why I have no respect you fucking leftist cunts. You're a cunt and I will text you as such unless you can prove I'm a a racist with my own words. I'd tell you to fuck yourself but you'd probably acres that up too. Lying whore

he doesn't hate america. you and other racist pigs do. he wants to make this country better, not drag it back to the Jim Crow days.

maybe you should come back and say something that makes sense when you pull the DNCs hand out of your ass. you know, that hand that makes you look like a ventriloquist dummy

Back