Leftist indoctrination..uhhh...I mean commencement ceremonies

Just more evidence of leftist ding dongery. Speakers on release day from the re-education centers are....hold onto your hats.... overwhelmingly "liberal". In other words leftist idiots. Also segregated ceremonies are on the rise. The left is successfully doing all it can to divide and destroy America.

"This stark contrast highlights a potential lack of ideological diversity and the need for a more comprehensive representation of perspectives during these crucial moments in students’ lives,” the survey reported."

I thought the right was against all the diversity stuff. Now they want ideological affirmative action for commencement speakers.

"This stark contrast highlights a potential lack of ideological diversity and the need for a more comprehensive representation of perspectives during these crucial moments in students’ lives,” the survey reported."

I thought the right was against all the diversity stuff. Now they want ideological affirmative action for commencement speakers.

That's your problem you can't think. The right isn't opposed to diversity. I'm not opposed to liberal commencement speakers. Don't be so stupid. But let's imagine for a moment that UC Berkeley invites Donald Trump to do the commencement address. What do you suppose would happen, Mr. Diversity?

That's your problem you can't think. The right isn't opposed to diversity. I'm not opposed to liberal commencement speakers. Don't be so stupid. But let's imagine for a moment that UC Berkeley invites Donald Trump to do the commencement address. What do you suppose would happen, Mr. Diversity?

If you don't oppose liberal commencement speakers what are you whining about? Let students actively push for conservative speakers instead of complaining about "indoctrination" as if a speaker could indoctrinate a graduating class. What percent of conservative speakers would make you happy?

just more proof that universities only turn out automatons who can only do one thing, work on the chosen field that they studied..........we are closer to communism than ever before.

Just more evidence of leftist ding dongery. Speakers on release day from the re-education centers are....hold onto your hats.... overwhelmingly "liberal". In other words leftist idiots. Also segregated ceremonies are on the rise. The left is successfully doing all it can to divide and destroy America.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/22/colle...mingly-liberal-segregated-ceremonies-on-rise/

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

This is some of the stupidest tripe that I've seen yet. When it comes to posting stupidity you've got no equal.

I sat through an UW (UDUB) graduation 7 years ago that could easily have been reimagined using NAZI ideology.

just more proof that universities only turn out automatons who can only do one thing, work on the chosen field that they studied..........we are closer to communism than ever before.

SCOTUS Islamidiotocracy Republic of thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory - old testament arsonists as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" with Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement ongoing crusade - jihad education that Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam to continue decades of "man is God" Christiananality pedophilia in that WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations therefore thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists can't be identified by precedent of an Islam human reproduction medical pseudoscience fabricated virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception in those crooks on Capital Hill national religion tradition....

SCOTUS Islamidiotocracy Republic of thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory - old testament arsonists as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" with Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement ongoing crusade - jihad education that Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam to continue decades of "man is God" Christiananality pedophilia in that WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations therefore thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists can't be identified by precedent of an Islam human reproduction medical pseudoscience fabricated virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception in those crooks on Capital Hill national religion tradition....

no, thank you. I had salad last night and don't need anymore.

Back