Legion, by his own words is not a gun taker, and for that I will apologize to him

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
This is my apology to legion, I thought he was a gun taker, but he has gone on record here:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...g-to-be-pro-gun-control&p=1132096#post1132096

"I, Hot Young Girls, support the right of gun ownership, and I am not seeking to have people's guns taken away from them".

Hot Young Girls

Legion is on official record for saying he is not a gun taker, and supports the right for us to keep our guns. He does NOT want to take our guns.

I apologize for calling legion a gun taker.

it's a bit odd yurt, but at least it's good to know he actually supports gun rights and does not want to take guns from people

it's a bit odd yurt, but at least it's good to know he actually supports gun rights and does not want to take guns from people

odd? seems dishonest. if i went around and posted nothing but anti republican threads and posts and claimed i was a republican...would you believe me?

why does he post nothing but anti gun threads and posts?

something does not add up here.

Because, about a year ago when he came back after the Mojo thing, he said he wanted to make fun of gun owners, because they provide much fodder for trolling. It was back in February if I remember correctly. And those were also his own words.

Because, about a year ago when he came back after the Mojo thing, he said he wanted to make fun of gun owners, because they provide much fodder for trolling. It was back in February if I remember correctly. And those were also his own words.

ok. i don't get where you're getting at. i don't understand how posting threads after threads (not posts, but probably a hundred threads about gun violence/death), one thread over 1000 posts by him alone, about gun deaths, is making fun of gun owners. seems to me like mocking the dead...by making fun of gun owners for his own agenda.

he is more of a troll than i thought, he relishes in the misery of others.

ok. i don't get where you're getting at. i don't understand how posting threads after threads (not posts, but probably a hundred threads about gun violence/death), one thread over 1000 posts by him alone, about gun deaths, is making fun of gun owners. seems to me like mocking the dead...by making fun of gun owners for his own agenda.

he is more of a troll than i thought, he relishes in the misery of others.

He does it for reaction. That's why he doesn't post as Conservative as much, because people don't react to it like they do to his dominant persona.

He does it for reaction. That's why he doesn't post as Conservative as much, because people don't react to it like they do to his dominant persona.

so then, he is purely a troll. he posts nothing of his own beliefs, or desire to learn something, rather, he posts solely to get people to react.

takes an interesting life to enjoy that. if it makes him happy, so be it. doesn't mean i have to be happy with his life. :)

i am so worried grind. should i be worried? should i be scared? should i call someone? what do i grind?

this so called JPP gift has me freaked out. seriously freaked out. so fucking freaked out. what is it grind?

grind?

grind?

grind?

Does he get a throbbing boner from his pistol like you?

Back