Liars!

"In a reversal from claims made on the campaign trail, Ted Cruz's presidential campaign is now saying the senator and his family do have health insurance and never lost coverage."

no truth is too small for him to lie about.

Lies just work to get you what you want.

that is the sociopaths motto

cruz is chenney level evil

Last edited:
I find it particularly despicable when the lies are about little things. Almost as if they are compulsive and cannot help themselves, or maybe just no longer know the difference..............or care.

dang, if that's true they must consider you to be an assassination threat to Hillary.......

So he got the notice in July but never acted on it. Man, that's irresponsible. What else is this dolt going to blame on somebody else instead of himself?

"When TPM had asked BCBS of Texas when and how had it notified members about changes to their coverage, an official pointed to an announcement in July that explained that the insurer was dropping its PPOs but its HMO plans would be available for consumers."

Craz made a mistake about his health insurance ?.....Really ?........Thats laughable......

A lie ????

Getting a might desperate are we there Liberals ?

Did anyone else notice he said his premiums went up 50% geesh no wonder he needed to look around, but hey Obama care is going to save people money.

???.....my premiums went up nearly 100% with PO'BAMA care......I think everyone's did but the government picked up the difference for most and they haven't had to report that cost yet........

Back