Tax them Tax them Tax them Tax them Tax them Tax them Tax them
Marxism Marxism Marxism Marxism Marxism Marxism Marxism

Is that what you expected? :rolleyes:

Islam Islam Islam Islam Islam Islam Islam
Tax them Tax them Tax them Tax them Tax them Tax them Tax them
Marxism Marxism Marxism Marxism Marxism Marxism Marxism

Is that what you expected? :rolleyes:

Lol....wish I could thank that twice...

I guess Yurt's sad that he can't post those insightful facepalms and "wow, just wows" on certain threads now.

Nor can he enlighten other posters by telling them that what they said isn't actually what they meant.

It's always been one of the YurTroll's favorite activities.

Nor can he enlighten other posters by telling them that what they said isn't actually what they meant.

It's always been one of the YurTroll's favorite activities.

I was just thinking that. He'll come slinking back and say something like "I didn't actually say I was leaving so you're a liar!" Smarm, thy name is Yurt.

I was just thinking that. He'll come slinking back and say something like "I didn't actually say I was leaving so you're a liar!" Smarm, thy name is Yurt.

Oh I know!

Yurt already did that once...he got all whiny and claimed he was gone.

Only he couldn't stay away...he came back the next day and tried to pass off his comment as "mocking another poster".

The thing is, there was nothing in the OP of the thread WHICH HE STARTED indicating he was "mocking another"...that only came later when he decided to come back.

Oh I know!

Yurt already did that once...he got all whiny and claimed he was gone.

Only he couldn't stay away...he came back the next day and tried to pass off his comment as "mocking another poster".

The thing is, there was nothing in the OP of the thread WHICH HE STARTED indicating he was "mocking another"...that only came later when he decided to come back.

Look, I had issues with Yurt especially over Poet and his revealing that I gave him a link to Poet's webpage showcasing his music. We worked that out amicably, can't you do the same?

Look, I had issues with Yurt especially over Poet and his revealing that I gave him a link to Poet's webpage showcasing his music. We worked that out amicably, can't you do the same?

Why would I want to get along amicably with a lying, petty little douchebag like the YurTroll?

Why would I want to get along amicably with a lying, petty little douchebag like the YurTroll?

Ok, then how about either doing all this in private or just ignoring him. What you are doing is polluting the threads with post after post after post of bullshit that derails the thread and that most of us don't care about.

Back