Liberal MP Ken Hardie Responds To Bill C-63 Means Liberals & NDP Are Terrified

David Jeffrey Spetch

Verified User
(First how I Responded to MP Ken Hardie, below that is what I responded too from MP Ken Hardie then below that is the composition that had MP Ken Hardie respond to me in the first place)

Hello MP Ken Hardie,

Then scrap the "so called" online harms act Bill C-63 (Children are already protected since the coalition against online child exploitation and rape was announced between Canada and the UK in August of 2008, when it was already made clear all those years ago that if a citizen found such online it was their legal obligation to report it) give more of a punishment than a Liberal party slap on the wrist for offenders especially who rape and exploit children to detour such and stop supporting compulsive obsessive liars and deceivers like the LGBT by scrapping such disgusting filth as the 2017 amendment to Bill C-16 proposed by the NDP interim leader of the time Tom Mulcair because lies and deceptions lead to war and divide. It is sickening to see primarily the Liberals and NDP especially this past decade try to force such sick and filthy lies and deceptions upon the public then turn around trying to make anyone opposing such disgusting filth out to be what the problem is while you have been using the main stream idiot media to threaten opposition with slander for standing in the way of your conspiring with the WEF to divide and conquer Canadians. Then after propping up compulsive obsessive liars and deceivers you further disgrace Canada by throwing away hundreds of millions for so called security so these compulsive obsessive liars and deceivers can continue to repulse Canadians with a bunch of sick and filthy lies and deceptions through a so called pride parade when not one person can even share a genuine reason to be proud of a man humping a man or a woman humping a woman to begin with because all the push are lies and deceptions under many guises. As if that isn't already well beyond absurd enough you then have the nerve to only provide funding to those like cities across the nation who shame Canada with such disgusting symbols of forced oppression as these extremely repulsive rainbow flags while also baiting school boards and main stream media with funding only if they are willing to force such disgusting lies and deceptions upon our children while robbing them of a real education as well as trying to force such rubbish upon the general public. You then have the nerve to give billions of Canadian revenue to other countries like Ukraine only if they agree to force such disgusting lies and deceptions upon their citizens while you guys try and pass a bill to try and make criminals out of Canadians for being infuriated by such sick inexcusable behavior while inflation sky rockets much because of throwing money away at such rubbish and more so over a carbon crisis hoax (of which prove that 3% of the Earth's surface area occupied by humans raises the Earth's atmospheric temperature 0.000001 degree. Right you got nothing because it is a hoax), more Canadians are becoming homeless as you flood the country with mass immigration (illegal and otherwise) as you push for decriminalization of hard drugs under the guise of safety (meanwhile like I shared about a year ago, decriminalizing hard drugs has children thinking it must be ok to try and now all of these months later it has been verified that ten year old's in BC have overdosed but you guys obviously don't care as you keep pushing for decriminalization) then act as if your so called online harms bill is of any genuine value when it too is quite obviously a sick joke) If you really cared about Canadians well being and safety I find it obvious that you would scrap Bill c-16, criminalize the lgbt, keep the lgb and start teaching the rest to accept themselves for what they are instead of encouraging them to not accept themselves for what they are while trying to force anyone else to lie for them so they can go around robbing everyone else of the right to be what we are while further lying by calling that a human right. drop the carbon hoax. Close our borders until all Canadians have a home. Criminalize hard drugs. But really, what do you care when it is clear Liberals and NDP's concern is to evade being held accountable while trying to make all those who seek accountability and stand against your lies and deceptions out to be a criminal for any lame excuse. You guys deliberately cause these problems then turn around trying to make criminals out of everyone not willing to go along with your factually exposed foundations of lies and deceptions like you further attempt with this Bill C-63 under the guise of an online harms act.

You would be wise to teach people to grow up instead of whining that it hurts their feelings when being labelled for what they prove to be like Trudeau being labelled a wacko! You would be wise to throw the murderer in prison instead of trying to make the person that labels the murderer a low life scum bag out to be the criminal if you really care about Canadians well being and sanity!

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Burlington Ontario Canada
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Hardie, Ken - M.P.

Thu, May 23, 3:27 PM (21 hours ago)

Hello,

Thank you for your comments on the Online Harms Act. The issues you’ve raised are important and resolving them will be a task for Members of Parliament in the House, one or more Standing Committee and the Senate. The debates and the ability to put forward amendments are an important function for parliamentarians, and this one will be particularly difficult to sort through.
We don’t want to hinder free speech, but there are limits in a civil society. Protecting vulnerable people is a critical focus, and those who are mostly supportive of the legislation believe that the online world has become too toxic and dangerous to some. I agree.

The two main areas that need close scrutiny involve bringing clarity to the nature and scope of harm, and the penalties for those who commit the harms.

By taking the time to share your concerns, you have hopefully signalled an intention to follow the debates and studies closely. I encourage you to do this and to continue providing viewpoints, opinions and suggestions. Personally, I believe this legislation is necessary, but it is equally necessary to do it correctly.

Best regards,

(continued ...)

Bill C-63 Means Liberals & NDP Are Terrified Of Being Held Genuinely Accountable

Everywhere you go on social media platforms Canadians are stating that Liberals and even NDP belong behind bars for what they are doing to Canadians (just read the comments following many Canadian political videos on YouTube for thousands of examples) so what do these sick and filthy low life scum bag tyrants and traitors do? They create Bill C-63 to attempt evading being held genuinely accountable for their tyrannical and treasonous behavior as they prepare teams of sick and filthy woke headcases in the wake of such a disgraceful mockery of a bill passing to throw any allegations against them in the trash bin while flooding Canada with complaints against citizens being slandered as being haters for exposing Liberal/NDP/WEF sick and filthy lies and deceptions which is woke and their carbon disgusting filth of lies for the most part!

They seem to think conspiring with the WEF against Canadians and stealing from Canadians while also thrusting us into slavery under the guise of it is for our own good should warrant them with being rewarded when quite clearly they deserve the utmost of Canadian punishment! Our forefathers made execution as punishment for tyranny to prevent this from happening but since capital punishment was abolished it cancelled out the punishment for tyranny which was never replaced! We were set up by this WEF who belong behind bars as well for conspiring on international levels which extends well beyond just Canada being targeted, try all Western civilizations as factual evidence of such! They should be imprisoned and their wealth / assets given back to the countries they have been using officials of those countries to steal from those countries for decades!

Their so called opinions will never change the facts on the foundations of primary issues no matter how much they pretend to ignore those facts to continue to stab Canadians in the back and no matter how many definitions of words they remove and replace with their lies and deceptions to try and fool people into thinking they have a leg to stand upon!

These are low life scum bags who know they belong behind bars for betraying Canadians under many guises yet they pay consultants billions of Canadian tax dollars to come up with such disgusting filth as Bill C-63 so they can try and continue to get away with their sick behavior unchallenged!

Hey MP Pierre Poilievre, how would you like to spend your life in prison for labelling Trudeau for what he proves to be which in your own words is "wacko"?!! I can think of a few other choice words myself.

And what is with this MP Damien Kurek launching a video whining about making policies over activism when the conservatives have been supporting such disgusting filth as the lgbt for years now! You are to blame!

This activist has been sharing facts exposing lies and deceptions on the foundations of especially primary issues for 24 years now and I know for a fact that if our MP's weren't cowards to such things as our main stream media being used to threaten them with being slandered with such lies as hater, bigot, homophobe, transphobe, xenophobe etc. and stuck with the facts I have been sharing exposing their factually proven foundations of lies for years now policies formed by this activists work (I rule but I only seek to guide) Canada would be a great and prosperous country as opposed to this crime ridden, economy stagnated, oil and gas resource extracting self sustaining / exporting deprived, farming nightmare of forced oppression due to a globally conspiring entity known as the World Economic Forum. Hey MP Damien Kurek prove that 3% of the planets surface area occupied by humans raises the atmospheric temperature of the Earth even just 0.000001 degree? Oh what's this you have nothing yet you conservatives support this factually exposed lie called a carbon crisis while you make a video whining about activism. That sounds allot like Jagmeet. Yeah Jagmeet who's renown is all about co tyranting the liberal-WEF agenda and while he supports it with his votes, whines about what they are doing (what Jagmeet clearly and fully supports with his votes) while pretending that he is fooling anyone with such a pathetic display!

Hey Trudeau I'd rather spend my life in prison than ever join the WEF, the illuminati, you or any of their / your woke or non woke factions! Unlike you I'm not one to stoop to stabbing Canadians in the back let alone for a pile of greed selfishness and ignorance as the WEF compulsive obsessives liars and deceivers represents! Oh and I'll never apologies for the work I do, I'll double down you sick little air headed back stabbing tart!

BTW, still updating officials from countries around the world and finding that the WEF is terrified of my video release as on social media platforms they have their sock puppets have my video that I made myself removed while pathetically citing me sharing it as spam to have it removed while even also having me banned as well threatened to be banned from sites for exposing their misinformation/disinformation because they make up a claim which is proven to be a lie because they can't even back it up with even so much as a shred of validity so just like with their every issue, they try and hide me from exposing their mockery to the public and in this instance everything from their tyrannical support of illegal invasion while slandering concerned citizens as xenophobe, hater, bigot, racist etc. to the climate conspiracy hoax which is used to steal from us and our future while we are in the attempted process of being forced into oppression and slavery with sick little representations of rainbows while Trudeau guises such as for our own good the wack job he proves to be time and time again!

MP's of two parties under Trudeau's soy boy fist all supporting tyranny / lies and deceptions used to steal from Canadians while also blocking investigations into their criminal behavior! Imagine if all a murderer had to do to evade being held accountable by a judge were to have his so called friends vote for no trial?!! Of which his so called friends are all under threat of being murdered to vote to keep him out of being held accountable because this is precisely what the Liberals and NDP are doing to try and keep getting away with stealing from while lying to Canadians! Lobbyist / WEF dictatorship is not a democracy!

https://www.brighteon.com/7dbccbe0-1f2d-460a-9a32-0b1fb44424d7

[TD][/TD]

Feel free to share it with my permission.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Burlington Ontario Canada

The problem with threads like this is the lack of Canadians here, and that almost no Americans pay any attention to Canada, the ignorance is vast.

I have been following Jordan Peterson and Gad Saad for many years, plus I am a very curious person....I am different.

I have heard many generally smart people who still have some hope that America can be saved from the WOKE neoMarxist project (they have replaced class with race, most everything else is the same) say that there is no hope for Canada..

My sense is that many decades of conflict between the French and the English speaking zones have left people exhausted, unwilling to stand up and fight for their freedom....in addition to the obvious problem that Canada never fully succeeded in becoming a real country, making it relatively easy for the WOKE Death Cult to hijack the place.

My sense is that many decades of conflict between the French and the English speaking zones have left people exhausted, unwilling to stand up and fight for their freedom....in addition to the obvious problem that Canada never fully succeeded in becoming a real country, making it relatively easy for the WOKE Death Cult to hijack the place.
I'll gladly continue to stand in their way.

The problem with threads like this is the lack of Canadians here, and that almost no Americans pay any attention to Canada, the ignorance is vast.
Considering what they get away with on us Canadians is likely to be used on USA citizens, it would be wise for USA citizens to pay attention especially when you have a champ like me stomping all over their rhetoric with clarity Hawkeye. ;)

0000000-Flag-by-Spetch.jpg
888.gif

Considering what they get away with on us Canadians is likely to be used on USA citizens, it would be wise for USA citizens to pay attention especially when you have a champ like me stomping all over their rhetoric with clarity Hawkeye. ;)

View attachment 26605
View attachment 26606
Sure, but the Revolution has spent about 50 years training Americans to be ignorant cowards, that was why they went for destroying the education system first, and then converted journalists to Mind Molders who do almost nothing but push Regime propaganda to include fear. The situation is nearly hopeless but I live as if it is not.....standing up and fighting is how I am built.

Sure, but the Revolution has spent about 50 years training Americans to be ignorant cowards, that was why they went for destroying the education system first, and then converted journalists to Mind Molders who do almost nothing but push Regime propaganda to include fear. The situation is nearly hopeless but I live as if it is not.....standing up and fighting is how I am built.
Fight on. ;)

Back