Liberals are lying about what POTUS said about NFL players

Remember when liberals hated a player taking a knee?

0JdgY0Z.jpg

That's a bit over the top.

I suspect that many of the aging liberals cheering the kneelers called those who served in Vietnam "baby killers" and rooted for the VC.

Thank you for your service, and I am sorry that liberals stabbed you in the back.

American service members died to protect their right to kneel. I am proud of them for standing up for what they believe in and standing up to the president who called them "sons of bitches", while calling those who marched with Nazi's "very fine people".

American service members died to protect their right to kneel. I am proud of them for standing up for what they believe in and standing up to the president who called them "sons of bitches", while calling those who marched with Nazi's "very fine people".

What a liar you are, Comrade Brad Jarod.

You claim that Trump called those who marched with Nazi's "very fine people". Did he specify "those who marched with Nazi's", or did he say there are fine people on both sides?

You can pretend to give a fuck about dead American soldiers if you like. I think you're a liar.

What a liar you are, Comrade Brad Jarod.

You claim that Trump called those who marched with Nazi's "very fine people". Did he specify "those who marched with Nazi's", or did he say there are fine people on both sides?

You can pretend to give a fuck about dead American soldiers if you like. I think you're a liar.

I dont have the exact quote, but he clearly said that there were "VERY FINE PEOPLE" marching with the Nazi's.

Back