Liberman personally checks McCain bearings

evince

Truthmatters
I just hear him say this on TV!

Oh my god is this one going to get some big play on the comedy shows.

He was trying to reply to the Obama statement that McCain has lost his bearings. So he says.

"I personally checked McCain bearings this morning."

hahahahahahahah!

on man oh man

Old Joe is going to be McCain's brain like Rove was for Curious George. Can republicans nominate someone that can think for themselves. When is the last time the Republicans nominated a Rhodes scholar, or someone that really achieved in their educational pursuits? Is it anti republican to be intellectual?

Old Joe is going to be McCain's brain like Rove was for Curious George. Can republicans nominate someone that can think for themselves. When is the last time the Republicans nominated a Rhodes scholar, or someone that really achieved in their educational pursuits? Is it anti republican to be intellectual?

Is that really a question?

Yes, Republicans hate those darn 'liberal colleges'

bush-kisses-lieberman.jpg

I just saw a video of Lieberman's comment and it the thought of it made me throw up a little. Old Man Lieberman checking Old Man McCain's wrinkled up junk? Ugh.

Chappy I hate you ! Do you know how much alcohol it is going to take to get that picture removed from my brain? Cheese-n-Rice that is just gross. I wonder if McCain sometimes jumps in for a three-way? I bet out at Bohemian Grove they find a nice quiet place and daisy chain!

Joe Lieberman single-handedly stands as the very reason democrats can't get too pompous and question the intelligence of republicans too tough.

Democrats almost elected this thing to the White House.

I just hear him say this on TV!

Oh my god is this one going to get some big play on the comedy shows.

He was trying to reply to the Obama statement that McCain has lost his bearings. So he says.

"I personally checked McCain bearings this morning."

hahahahahahahah!

on man oh man

I saw it, it was funny. He did it in jest pretty well.

Chappy I hate you ! Do you know how much alcohol it is going to take to get that picture removed from my brain? Cheese-n-Rice that is just gross. I wonder if McCain sometimes jumps in for a three-way? I bet out at Bohemian Grove they find a nice quiet place and daisy chain!

No wonder you have 'NO Friends'...almost all defense attorneys are just plain weird...everything becomes sexually perverted when they speak or write!

Back