Libertarian case for Romney over Johnson

http://divisionoflabour.com/archives/2012_10.php#008062

Why this libertarian is voting Romney, with enthusiasm
Earlier this week, the flagship libertarian think mag, Reason, published its individuals staff members’ choices for president. Not surprisingly, Libertarian Party candidate Gary Johnson was the overwhelming choice. As a libertarian, I think they are wrong.

Libertarian voters are variously estimated to make up ten to twenty percent of the electorate. It would be not only presumptuous but foolish to try to tell libertarians how to vote. We are, by definition, far too prickly and independent for that.

But for those that are interested, let me say why this libertarian plans to vote, with enthusiasm, for Mitt Romney.

First, it is admittedly tempting for a libertarian voter to fill in the oval for Johnson, the former New Mexico Governor. Johnson is far and away the best candidate the LP has ever put forward, and would make an excellent president. But the bottom line is this: Gary Johnson is not going to be elected president on November 6. Either Mitt Romney or Barack Obama will have that honor and burden. So I don’t have to choose between Romney and Johnson. I’m choosing between Romney and Obama.

Here’s why I like Mitt:

1. Obamacare. One reason many libertarians are skeptical of Romney was his introduction of “Romneycare” in Massachusetts. Many people, including the Obama Administration, like to say that this was the genesis of the despised individual mandate. Governor Romney has offered various reasons why Romneycare is different (federalism, substantive differences), which are not convincing to many libertarians.

Fine. But here’s the thing. For most libertarians, this is one of the most important issues in decades. Libertarians worry that Obamacare, beyond being an atrociously designed law even on its own terms and assumptions, will fundamentally alter the relationship between Americans and our government, and cement into place once and for all a European-style social democracy.

Romney has pledged to repeal Obamacare. It is one of his most visible pledges, and therefore – even if one doesn’t trust Romney (I do, although I’m not sure he can get repeal done) – it will be one of the hardest for him to break or ignore. And he has vowed to use Obama’s own weapon – executive branch waivers – to effectively stop implementation of the Act immediately.

So let’s be skeptical. Let’s assume there is only a 10 or 20 percent chance Romney carries through on this promise (I think the odds are much higher, but I’m being cautious and skeptical here). What are the odds of repeal if Obama is re-elected? Zero. Zilch. Nada. None. Nothing. If repeal of Obamacare is truly important – and I think it is – I will not pass up the most (or only) realistic chance to get it done.

2.Taxes. Mitt Romney has expressed a desire for sensible tax reform that most libertarians support – lower rates with a broader base. We’d like to see overall taxes decline, but in the face of massive deficits, with a public unwilling to stand for major cuts in entitlements, that’s probably not a realistic option. But Mitt Romney and his running mate Paul Ryan have promised to try. Barack Obama, on the other hand, has expressed again and again his desire and determination to raise income tax rates, and, at times, even to do so solely for the purpose of redistributing income. And to add insult to injury, Obama’s Orwellian language about “asking” some “to pay a little bit more” grates every time one hears it.

Walter Mondale campaigned on raising taxes and lost. Bill Clinton campaigned on cutting taxes, won, and promptly raised the marginal income tax rates. Libertarians often like to say that there is no difference between the two major parties. But in my lifetime (and I was reading Reason and walking precincts for Ed Clark before many of those young Reason staffers were born) there have been two Presidents who have substantially reduced income tax rates: Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush, both Republicans. Republicans have delivered on income tax rate reductions, and can do so again.

Romney is clearly the superior candidate.

3. Entitlements and Spending. Republicans have never had a lot of success in reforming, letting alone ending, entitlements. Often – particularly under G.W. Bush – they have played a key role in expanding them. On the other hand, Republicans scored a huge success in the 1990s in ending welfare as an entitlement, and Obama is now attempting to undo this success through the regulatory process.

Beyond the possibility of repealing the massive entitlement of Obamacare if Romney is elected, Romney’s running mate, Paul Ryan, has been a congressional leader in attempting to reform entitlements. No, he is not the Randian that the Democrats wish to make him out to be, much as many libertarians wish he were. But let’s be clear. No politician is going to be elected President in the near future on a pledge to abolish the entitlement state.

The Romney/Ryan plan for entitlement reform is the closest thing we have to a meaningful first step at reform – indeed, it is meaningful reform. There may never come a time when a majority of Americans are prepared for more radical reform, let alone an end to entitlements. If this is the reform we can get, it is necessary and good, and consistent with libertarian values. If an end to entitlements is one’s goal, successful, incremental reforms are probably a necessary step toward reshaping Americans’ mindset.

Obama currently stands as the single biggest obstacle to any consideration of entitlement reform. Romney and Ryan have taken on the issue in as strong a manner as any presidential ticket since Barry Goldwater in 1964. Libertarian voters need to reward such politicians, not ignore them because their proposals are deemed insufficiently libertarian.

For a libertarian who wants any kind of entitlement reform, Romney is the only choice that might make that a possibility. The defeat of the Romney/Ryan ticket, including the GOP’s leading congressional reformer, will make future politicians less likely to take on the issue.

Discretionary spending is a tougher matter. We know that Republicans failed miserably to control discretionary spending when they controlled both the executive and legislative branches from 2003 through 2006. But we also know that the Democrats have no interest in limiting spending.

Some libertarians argue that divided government is the best way to promote spending restraint, forgetting that much of the biggest spending of the Bush era came during the three plus years that the government was divided. Moreover, the Democratic congressional party is much more liberal than it was just a generation ago. On the GOP side, there are a new set of leaders and a large tea party contingent that seems serious about getting spending under control. I don’t think Romney is a spender like Bush II was. I see no downside if I’m wrong, because I know that Obama and the Democrats are.

4. Regulation. I can’t imagine Obama will be better than Romney. The president appoints hundreds of officials,. Few Democrats, but many Republicans, are skeptical of regulation. People like Gale Norton and Lynn Scarlet (libertarian Bush appointees) will never see the light of day under Obama. There is no doubt that Romney is more skeptical of regulation than Obama, and having come from the business world, he brings a better understanding of the actual working of regulation. I can think of no area where Obama is arguing for less agency regulation than is Romney.

5. Free Trade. Like most libertarians, I am a free trader. I consider opposition to free trade little short of a callous disregard for the world’s poor.

In this race, both candidates have taken to bashing China relentlessly and speaking in protectionist terms, an obvious recognition of the sad fact that the decisive, “undecided” voters are largely low-information voters with little understanding of economics, bordering on xenophobic, and populist in their politics. That said, Romney is clearly the superior trade candidate.

Early in his term, Obama signed free trade agreements negotiated by George W. Bush. Since then, he has done nothing on the issue. Romney has proposed a broad, western hemisphere free trade agreement. I’m not sure this is realistic, but there is a much better chance that Romney will promote free trade in the hemisphere than will Obama, who is a slave to the anti-trade unions. Obama opposed CAFTA and NAFTA, and seeks to “amend” NAFTA, and not for the purpose of reducing barriers to trade. Romney, in contrast, has criticized Obama’s failure to pursue free trade, adding earlier this month, “I will champion free trade and restore it as a critical element of our [foreign policy and economic] strategy.”

Obama rails endlessly against “outsourcing” and has supported congressional efforts to impose tax increases on businesses that seek to allocate capital efficiently. His latest slogan, “The New Economic Patriotism,” should send shivers up the spine of every libertarian who believes in free trade. On the flip side, Romney seems to clearly have the soul of a free trader.

6. Other Domestic Issues. Many libertarians like to describe themselves as “fiscally conservative, socially liberal.” I find this to be a facile description, but here’s how I see the candidates on major non-economic domestic issues of importance to libertarians, in no particular order:

a. Immigration. Obama offers a bit more liberal immigration policy in principle, but Romney is more likely to gain concrete results for easier access for skilled workers. Broadly, I think Romney is much more likely to look for policies fostering assimilation, which I think is a good thing in itself and will increase support for a long-term immigration policy more amenable to libertarians.

b. Gun Control. Advantage Romney.

c. School Choice. Advantage Romney.

d. Abortion Rights. I have never believed in a “libertarian position” on abortion. Whether the traditional “pro-choice” view, which is probably the majority view among libertarians, is pro-freedom depends on numerous assumptions about when life begins and what degree of protection the law should provide to life in its different stages. A libertarian can come down on either side.

I am pro-life, and therefore give a huge advantage to Romney. But note that even for pro-choice libertarians, the major issues actually on the table in the next years cut in favor of Romney. I assume that pro-choice libertarians are aghast at the Obama Administration’s efforts to have government pay for abortion and even contraception, and worse, to force Americans with moral objections to pay for these items. Which leads me to…

e. Religious Freedom. Some libertarians tend to think religious freedom is unimportant, at least as a separate item (i.e., why give added protection from government regulation to those with religious beliefs). However, as a practical matter, the protections of the First Amendment for religious groups has helped to support a major counterweight to state power. Religious freedom matters, and Romney is an easy choice.

f. Same Sex Marriage. Libertarians who favor government recognition (and, therefore, regulation of) same sex marriage and think this issue important enough to offset the rest will favor Obama. I am not one of them. I believe that in the long run gay rights are best protected by a more limited government, and Obama is much more interested in growing government power than Romney.

g. War on Drugs. Obama has been horrible. No advantage in principle either way, but it’s in practice it’s harder, for me at least, to envision something like “Fast & Furious” occurring under Romney.

i. Free Speech. Give Romney, with his opposition to campaign finance (i.e. political speech) regulation and “hate speech” codes, a huge edge over Obama. Obama has even used government regulation to attempt to silence corporations opposing elements of the Obama agenda, including the provision of true information about his health care plan.

6. The Courts. I’ve never been a big fan of voting based on hoped for judicial appointees, in part because the issues will change so much over the course of a federal judge’s time on the bench – and over that time, the judge may change quite a bit, too.

But this year, I do think it matters. On Inauguration Day, Antonin Scalia will be 6 weeks shy of his 77th birthday, with Justice Kennedy, arguably the most libertarian member of the Court, just 4 months younger. Ruth Bader Ginsberg is a cancer survivor who will be 80 before the next President has been 2 months in office. Stephen Breyer will be 74. Even Clarence Thomas will be 68 before then next presidential election. There is a very good chance that the next President will get at least one, and perhaps more, appointments to the Supreme Court.

On issue after issue of importance to libertarians – gun control, property rights, political speech rights, Obamacare, federalism, even on questions of self-incrimination, search and seizure, forfeiture, and the war on drugs (see Raisch) – Republican appointees on the Court have lined up on the side of freedom against a solid block of Democratic appointees. There is no libertarianism left in Democratic appointees – they are not necessarily radical, but they are totally statist in orientation, including Obama’s two appointees, Elena Kagan, and Sonia Sotomayor (who are the two youngest justices). In the next four years, one side or the other could lock up a working majority on the Supreme Court for two decades. I have no doubt that Romney’s appointees will be MUCH better than Obama’s. Indeed, how could I not – in 2008, I was a member of Romney’s advisory committee on the Constitution and the Courts, a group that included other libertarians such as Michelle Boardman. I have confidence that Romney will appoint judges who see the constitution as a document that limits government power.

Beyond the Supreme Court, of course, the President appoints hundreds of federal judges. The question of judicial power is a HUGE advantage to Romney.

7. Foreign Policy. As the third presidential debate indicated, the differences between Obama and Romney on the Middle East are not all that large (although Obama’s demonstrated incompetence and Romney's better understanding of the nature of radical Islam still gives an advantage to Romney.) Similarly, Obama and Romney differ relatively little on the broad U.S. approach to China, Russia, and Europe, but as we have seen Obama’s incompetence in dealing with the world, I’m more comfortable with Romney. Elsewhere, however, I think Romney’s advantage is more substantial.

Beyond free trade, which I’ve discussed separately, Romney is much more oriented towards freedom. We will not see President Romney cuddling up to populist dictators such as Hugo Chavez in Venezuela, or undermining democracy in Honduras, where Obama sanctioned the government for upholding its constitution against efforts by left-wing former President Manuel Zelaya to unconstitutionally retain power. Obama has also frayed our relationship with Canada, in part through his obstinate opposition to the Keystone Pipeline, which Romney supports.

Under Obama, favorable perceptions of the United States have declined throughout the Muslim world, in Mexico, and, save Australia, with our strongest allies - Britain, France, Germany, and Japan.

I am less hawkish than either Obama or Romney, but I view foreign policy primarily through the lens of competence – in which Romney seems to me a relatively easy choice.

Thus, in pretty much every major group of policy issues I can think of, Romney is better than Obama, usually by large margins.

Beyond specific policies, I think it is important to have competence in the presidency, and Romney is a very competent man who is well prepared for the presidency. After four years in office, Obama still is not.

I also want a president who speaks in terms of freedom and individual initiative and who does not denigrate success in the private sector. Presidential rhetoric is important in shaping long term public views. Today's libertarian oriented Tea Parties are middle-aged men and women who came of age with the pro-freedom rhetoric of Ronald Reagan.

Romney may not be a libertarian, yet Romney not infrequently launches wonderful verbal defenses of hard core libertarian views. I can scarcely imagine another major party presidential candidate who would take on leftist hecklers about the rights of individuals organized using the corporate form; or defend the value of being able to fire people for incompetence; worry openly about individual dependency on government; or demand that voters “take personal responsibility and care for their lives.”

So next week, this libertarian will be voting Romney. No regrets, no doubts.

Contradiction thy name is libertarian. I thought Libertarians were for freedom but seems they like government involved in women's life choices and want the same bogeyman to continue the war on drugs. That's really going well I hear. Islam is radical but Christianity not, as they tell you how to live with government as your daddy. You libertarians are a pure joke. All you need to be a full fledged libertarian is to say 'freedom' five times daily and you pretty much have tackled the hard parts. LOL

Gary Johnson - http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-...-candidate-who-would-destroy-the-economy.html

A vote for Romney/Ryan is a vote against the fundamental idea of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

"Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, and the Republican Party represent not just a disturbing, destructive social and political movement; they also pose a threat to the very ideas of democracy and democratic government. This can be seen (it’s not as if they work hard or consistently to hide it) in two distinct, if also ultimately related ways." Steven Johnston http://contemporarycondition.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-republican-imperium.html

More on the joke that is libertarian: http://www.spectacle.org/897/trust.html
http://web.inter.nl.net/users/Paul.Treanor/libertarian.html
http://world.std.com/~mhuben/discuss.html
http://www.amconmag.com/2005_03_14/article1.html

types_of_libertarian1.jpg

"...Is one’s individual freedom not increased by measures such as unemployment compensation, guaranteed health insurance, public pensions, higher wages, strong unions, state-funded or provided childcare—the whole panoply of social democracy that most libertarians see as not only irrelevant to but an infringement upon individual freedom?" Corey Robin http://coreyrobin.com/2012/03/07/when-libertarians-go-to-work/

Last edited:
You know, if you live in a state where Romney is sure to win or Obama is sure to win, it doesn't really matter. If you live in any swing state, where things are essentially tied, you are a blithering moron to vote for Johnson and not Romney, if you truly have Libertarian values.

You know, if you live in a state where Romney is sure to win or Obama is sure to win, it doesn't really matter. If you live in any swing state, where things are essentially tied, you are a blithering moron to vote for Johnson and not Romney, if you truly have Libertarian values.

I have to agree.

I don't think any of the Reason writers supported Romney. It was voting Johnson or not at all. Romney is a horrible choice for libertarians.

I don't think any of the Reason writers supported Romney. It was voting Johnson or not at all. Romney is a horrible choice for libertarians.

Can you not form coherent sentences anymore, Stringy? That didn't even make any sense.

Romney is a FAR better choice than 4 more years of Obama.

Here's one thing the OP doesn't really touch on... The GOP is committed to smaller federal government and a strong advocate of state's rights. This means that you will have naturally less interference from federal government in trying to implement libertarian initiatives at the state level, versus democrats who want to control that. Case in point, the medical marijuana dispensaries. Under Bush, they were allowed to pop up in California and elsewhere, and the Bush Justice Department didn't really go after them, but as soon as Obama took office, he sent his US district attorneys out there with Holder, and started shutting them down. With democrats, you get a level of federal encroachment you just don't have with republicans. So if you are truly committed to libertarian ideals, it's MUCH MUCH better to have a Republican in the White House than a Democrat... sure, ideally, you'd like a Libertarian, but that's not going to happen, and you should know that, if you're not a complete idiot.

you are a blithering moron to believe that brad smith, the author of this tripe, is a libertarian. you're also a blithering moron to attempt to use a fallacious argument to persuade real Libertarians to deny their principles.

you are a blithering moron to believe that brad smith, the author of this tripe, is a libertarian. you're also a blithering moron to attempt to use a fallacious argument to persuade real Libertarians to deny their principles.

Not asking you to deny your principles, just telling you that you're a fucking moron if you vote for someone besides Romney in a state where Romney and Obama are tied. If you believe that "voting principles" matters even if it means re-electing Obama, you really have no principles, and you're an idiot. There's no fallacious argument, I made my point and you've not refuted it. What seems to be the deal, is you don't have a rebuttal to the point, therefore you call it a name. Now we can be hostile and vitriolic to each other, or you can read what I've posted and makes some rational counterpoint, that's up to you. But I'll let you know right now, names and insults don't really bother me.

If you live in a state where Romney or Obama are up by such a large percentage, that it can be reasonably assumed they will win your state, have at it! Vote your principles! I am all for that, and think that's what you should do. But this is a very tight presidential race between the two candidates who have a chance to win, and if your vote could make the difference between Romney winning and Romney not winning, you need to consider the consequences of 4 more years of Obama before you waste that vote. I assure you, an Obama win will be the end of Libertarianism for the next few decades, because Obama's SCOTUS nominations will see to that. Romney won't nominate radical left-wing ideologues to the court, that won't happen. He's also not going to stick the federal government's nose in every aspect of your life, like liberals will. He may not nominate the kind of judges a libertarian would pick, but a libertarian isn't going to win this election.

If your principles are libertarian, you need to think about which choice is most advantageous to your cause, Romney or Obama. It doesn't matter, like I said, if you live in a state where you know who is going to win. Go ahead and support the libertarian candidate and make your statement, I have no objections and think that's what you should do. But ensuring an Obama win in a state that Romney has a legitimate shot in, because you think it's best to "vote your principles" is foolish. Your principles come much closer to reality with Romney than Obama, simply because of the SCOTUS picks, and the fact that Republicans are advocating smaller federal government and returning power to the states. Think about that for a hot second, isn't THAT better than what you're sure to get from Obama?

I have said before, I have a lot of shared libertarian principles. I am part Native American, and I believe strongly in individual freedom and don't want the federal government interfering in my life. I can relate to the libertarian philosophy, but I can also comprehend that a libertarian isn't going to be magically elected president on November 6. 2012. So I look at Romney and Obama and think, which one is going to be more conducive to libertarian ideals, and the answer is the small government Republican. NOT the big government liberal.

Not asking you to deny your principles, just telling you that you're a fucking moron if you vote for someone besides Romney in a state where Romney and Obama are tied. If you believe that "voting principles" matters even if it means re-electing Obama, you really have no principles, and you're an idiot. There's no fallacious argument, I made my point and you've not refuted it. What seems to be the deal, is you don't have a rebuttal to the point, therefore you call it a name. Now we can be hostile and vitriolic to each other, or you can read what I've posted and makes some rational counterpoint, that's up to you. But I'll let you know right now, names and insults don't really bother me.
the only thing to rebut is your idiotic notion that there MUST be a vote for romney over obama and anyone who doesn't is a fucking moron. THAT makes YOU the fucking moron. If Fact, I believe your whole point is to show that you're a fucking moron. Any true conservative should be so upset over the reality that they are being forced to elect a hand picked establishment oriented statist named Romney, that they should revolt against that establishment and vote Johnson. Any conservative who doesn't vote for Johnson is a fucking moron.

Dixie, nice of you to support Romney aka multiple personality Romney. I guess the question is which one do you support, or are you among those who believe the real Romney coincides with your values? Hope you're right as the real Romney is an unknown. He does appear a lot like Bush II, who was a failure as president, down there with the worst presidents in our history. Bush comparison at link.

7. Because neither excelled at sports, both became cheerleaders.
LOL - bawk bawk - 'Romney was the caretaker of the Cranbrook cheerleading squad's mascot, a duck. At Andover, Bush knew his way around a megaphone.'
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/18-ways-mitt-romney-is-just-like-george-w-bush-20121018

A vote for Romney/Ryan is a vote against the fundamental idea of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

Can you not form coherent sentences anymore, Stringy? That didn't even make any sense.

Romney is a FAR better choice than 4 more years of Obama.

Here's one thing the OP doesn't really touch on... The GOP is committed to smaller federal government and a strong advocate of state's rights. This means that you will have naturally less interference from federal government in trying to implement libertarian initiatives at the state level, versus democrats who want to control that. Case in point, the medical marijuana dispensaries. Under Bush, they were allowed to pop up in California and elsewhere, and the Bush Justice Department didn't really go after them, but as soon as Obama took office, he sent his US district attorneys out there with Holder, and started shutting them down. With democrats, you get a level of federal encroachment you just don't have with republicans. So if you are truly committed to libertarian ideals, it's MUCH MUCH better to have a Republican in the White House than a Democrat... sure, ideally, you'd like a Libertarian, but that's not going to happen, and you should know that, if you're not a complete idiot.

The sentences were coherent.

The only thing Romney has been clear on, is increasing the Federal government by two trillion dollars.

The Republicans are opposed to States rights and libertarians support the 14th amendment.

Bush did not allow medical marijuana and Romney vowed to fight it tooth and nail. Comparisons to Obama do not make Romney anymore libertarian.

Crony capitalists like Romney and Bush do damage to free market and limited government arguments.

robmoney is a terrible candidate\.

In a couple of weeks you will ALL agree with me on that one

I have said before, I have a lot of shared libertarian principles. I am part Native American, and I believe strongly in individual freedom and don't want the federal government interfering in my life. I can relate to the libertarian philosophy, but I can also comprehend that a libertarian isn't going to be magically elected president on November 6. 2012. So I look at Romney and Obama and think, which one is going to be more conducive to libertarian ideals, and the answer is the small government Republican. NOT the big government liberal.

You are NOT a libertarian. You are more of an Alabamian and we know you are lying about that now. You are just a liar. You support States rights in the hopes of reinstating Jim Crow era laws and outlawing abortion and homosexuality.

That's the only thing you really care about with Romney. You hope he will appoint judges that will overrule Roe v Wade, Lawrence v Texas and all the other rulings that get in the way of your fantasy of State tyranny. Not that I agree, but I don't think that is likely anyway.

Pat Buchanan is hardly a libertarian. He is a neo fascist like you. Go vote for the deformed party, moron.

And you're no libertarian either, you are a fucking liberal who is ashamed to admit it. You're supporting the libertarian candidate because you can't stomach Obama not being the liberal you thought he would be, and you figure the libertarian candidate hurts the republican without helping Obama.

The OP was written by a libertarian, the views I have expressed are conducive with advancing libertarian policies, and if you have libertarian philosophy, you would be well advised to heed my advice. An Obama re-election is going to essentially KILL Libertarianism for the next few decades at least, maybe forever! A couple more SCOTUS judges like the two Obama has appointed, and they might fucking outlaw Libertarianism! They are CERTAINLY going to make it much more difficult to institute libertarian ideas at a state level. Now, since you can't really refute this point with anything substantive, why don't you bow up and hurl a bunch of despicable insults at me and call me a few more names? LIBERAL ASSWIPE!

And you're no libertarian either, you are a fucking liberal who is ashamed to admit it. You're supporting the libertarian candidate because you can't stomach Obama not being the liberal you thought he would be, and you figure the libertarian candidate hurts the republican without helping Obama.

The OP was written by a libertarian, the views I have expressed are conducive with advancing libertarian policies, and if you have libertarian philosophy, you would be well advised to heed my advice. An Obama re-election is going to essentially KILL Libertarianism for the next few decades at least, maybe forever! A couple more SCOTUS judges like the two Obama has appointed, and they might fucking outlaw Libertarianism! They are CERTAINLY going to make it much more difficult to institute libertarian ideas at a state level. Now, since you can't really refute this point with anything substantive, why don't you bow up and hurl a bunch of despicable insults at me and call me a few more names? LIBERAL ASSWIPE!

You think you are fooling somebody? I support libertarian candidates and have done little else since the mid 90s. What have you done? Sit around on your fat ass, get in the way and support big government Republicans? For you even pretend to care about libertarianism just proves how lacking in integrity you are. You are the furthest thing from a libertarian.

I don't vote for Democrats and hardly support them even vocally. I AM a libertarian. You ARE nothing but a racist, mysoginistic, homophobe and I am going to laugh when you die, dinosaur. You are going to lose more ground on election day, whether Romney wins or not. If I thought he was anything like you I would vote for Obama, but I know you are just another useful idiot to him.

Back