Libertarian Oath Keeper's

We're all supposed to, that is what Civics classes were all about...

I do not think many sheriiff's are smart enough. They need to be concentrating on upholding the law, not determining the constituionality of the laws.

That is for the judicial branch to do.
That is the way the constitution laid it out.

I do not think many sheriiff's are smart enough. They need to be concentrating on upholding the law, not determining the constituionality of the laws.

All citizens should pay attention to the constitutionality of laws, including former Sheriffs, even you for that matter. That is the way the constitution is laid out. The government is "of the people," if we do not pay attention to this kind of stuff then we get what we deserve. Each time the elected are sworn into office they swear to "uphold the constitution" it is their sworn statement that they will pay attention to it, follow it, and not allow it to be circumvented, including Sheriffs.

stop being a moron. the constitution was written so that common men could understand it. It only takes a judge or lawyer to do it now because that's what you've been led to believe. wise up.

Right, because this sheriff took the Clinton Admin all the way to the Supreme Court and won because he's stupid...LOL

Really? Where does Article III say that?

Back