Libertarian types

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
G

Guns Guns Guns

types_of_libertarian1.png

Which type(s) are the JPP Libertarians?

But it wasn’t the libertarians that trashed the Constitution, put the nation 16 trillion $ in debt and killed, maimed and mentally destroyed thousands of our children in undeclared, unconstitutional wars. Only Democrats & Republicans can claim that stupidity.

yeah becuase your numbers are so small you cant garner votes for your historically failed ideas.

yeah becuase your numbers are so small you cant garner votes for your historically failed ideas.

Our numbers may be small, but our principles are larger than life. That’s “Principles” life, liberty, property and minding our own fucking business, all of those things Democrats and Republicans don’t have a clue about.

You've stated dozens of times "failed ideas" "failed ideas" failed ideas" yet have never really stated what these "failed ideas" are. Do you actually know?

You've stated dozens of times "failed ideas" "failed ideas" failed ideas" yet have never really stated what these "failed ideas" are. Do you actually know?

She thinks that the system that created the most powerful nation that ever existed in history is somehow a failure.

She thinks that the system that created the most powerful nation that ever existed in history is somehow a failure.

I think you are misstating her position. The Libertarians were not a party until 1969, so I don't see what they have to do with the creation of this nation.

I think you are misstating her position. The Libertarians were not a party until 1969, so I don't see what they have to do with the creation of this nation.

Libertarian ideals have been around since this nation was founded. They weren't just created in 1969. Damo's comment was spot on to what Desh meant.

Libertarian ideals have been around since this nation was founded. They weren't just created in 1969. Damo's comment was spot on to what Desh meant.

In your opinion, yes, Liberterian ideas have been around, but in all fairness, Evince was not blasting our system, she was leveling criticism against libertarian failed ideas. Now, you would have to get her to be more specific in what she sees as those failed ideals.

One could say Democratic and Republucan ideals have been around since our nation was founded as well.

In your opinion, yes, Liberterian ideas have been around, but in all fairness, Evince was not blasting our system, she was leveling criticism against libertarian failed ideas. Now, you would have to get her to be more specific in what she sees as those failed ideals.

One could say Democratic and Republucan ideals have been around since our nation was founded as well.
Desh is blasting Libertarian ideals because she trusts the government more than she does the people. it's why she uses the mantra 'we don't get to decide'. she is of the totalitarian mindset that 'we the people' must be babysat and monitored 24/7.

Historically failed? The constitution has been historically proven to fail? The ENTIRE liberty movement is founded on the fact that the constitution works, and we shouldn't chip away at it. Our stances on almost every issue directly follow the constitution. The failed ideas are the ones that brought America to the fiscal cliff. The failed ideas are the ones shoved down everyones throats everyday by Republicrats.

Actually, there were a lot more libertarian ideas in the founding than any other kind, just read the “Bill Of Rights.” That’s all libertarianism. If that’s “failed ideas,” then that would explain why we have such ungodly deficits and debt, undeclared, unconstitutional wars, an idiot Drug War and bullshit like Obamacare. It is correct that libertarian ideas have failed the Constitution and it’s Bill Of Rights, has failed. Libertarians are a small minority because we live among an authoritarian majority who govern by a system of bribery and corruption.

Libertarianism, the few, the principled, the ignored.

I wouldn't be comfortable saying "we" are the most powerful COUNTRY. I mean sure the guys that "support" the US are the most powerful. But they dot care about us little people and I have no doubt that they would turn on us. I agree, people trust the government more than the people.

Back