Libs protest energy independence, school choice, fair elections...

DamnYankee

Loyal to the end
...get arrested seven weeks in a row...

It was the seventh consecutive week that demonstrators gathered in Raleigh to oppose bills on a range of topics, from education and health care to voting rights.

On Monday, at least 1,000 protesters made their way to Raleigh.

“We will not go away,” said Rev. William Barber, president of the North Carolina chapter of the NAACP, which has organized the “Moral Monday” protests.
http://www.journalnow.com/news/local/article_7ed77f14-d7c8-11e2-8569-0019bb30f31a.html

Stupid libs.

I find the woman who says " I'm a taxpayer, I'm a voter, I want my drugs"! To be particularly funny!!

Note she didn't say she was an insurance policy holder!!
If she didn't want to pay 2500 a month she should have avoided catching aids, a self inflicted disease!

Elections have consequences. Thanks to The Obama, NC has rid itself of Democrats in the House, Senate and Governor's office. We're in charge.

I find the woman who says " I'm a taxpayer, I'm a voter, I want my drugs"! To be particularly funny!!

Note she didn't say she was an insurance policy holder!!
If she didn't want to pay 2500 a month she should have avoided catching aids, a self inflicted disease!

classic ignorance. you should probably run away now and refrain from looking worse.

You get the government you deserve. Obviously, you deserve shit.

He doesn't because he lives in Raleigh-Durham, a decidedly liberal bastion of NC.

After reading the OP, it's apparent that's the exact opposite of what the protests are about.

And since when is civil disobedience a bad thing?

He doesn't because he lives in Raleigh-Durham, a decidedly liberal bastion of NC.

After reading the OP, it's apparent that's the exact opposite of what the protests are about.

And since when is civil disobedience a bad thing?

It's not, unless you hate freedom like Dumb Yankee.

So answer this;

We know that the Right Wing driven oil Industry made a law that prevented us from testing properties in oil fracking, which you probably don't know about because you are free to be uneducated. We also know that we are staging coup'de ta's in Oil rich countries, yet America doesn't notice because we are constantly pointing at "the other party". "You took Iraq!", "You took Libya", and the even more important......can we convince the American people that Oil is more rich than lives in Syria.

So why is the Right Wing the answer more than the left. They are equally being exposed if you ask me. Which is good because they are changing. And the more they change, the further they get from the party "Libertarian" which has no sense of government at all........even though they want to create government to stop government.

Because it takes a Governed power to stop Governed powers, in order to stop Governed powers. Even if that takes a Militia..........which is a Governed power.....................................*smacks forhead*

So answer this;

We know that the Right Wing driven oil Industry made a law that prevented us from testing properties in oil fracking, which you probably don't know about because you are free to be uneducated. We also know that we are staging coup'de ta's in Oil rich countries, yet America doesn't notice because we are constantly pointing at "the other party". "You took Iraq!", "You took Libya", and the even more important......can we convince the American people that Oil is more rich than lives in Syria.

So why is the Right Wing the answer more than the left. They are equally being exposed if you ask me. Which is good because they are changing. And the more they change, the further they get from the party "Libertarian" which has no sense of government at all........even though they want to create government to stop government.

Because it takes a Governed power to stop Governed powers, in order to stop Governed powers. Even if that takes a Militia..........which is a Governed power.....................................*smacks forhead*

I don't know what state that you live in but in NC we enjoy the freedom of "testing properties" (whatever the hell that means) that we own, to our hearts content.

With regards to the rest of your post, honestly I don't know where to begin. You're obviously blindly liberal, a hater of conservatism, and far be it to convince you otherwise: "staging coup'de ta's", "Militia", "governed power"... What?

I don't know what state that you live in but in NC we enjoy the freedom of "testing properties" (whatever the hell that means) that we own, to our hearts content.

With regards to the rest of your post, honestly I don't know where to begin. You're obviously blindly liberal, a hater of conservatism, and far be it to convince you otherwise: "staging coup'de ta's", "Militia", "governed power"... What?

Get a dictionary moron. His post was as clear as the drool on Bravo's chin.

Back