LIEberman on his way out the door

Robdawg

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada said he plans to meet with Connecticut Sen. Joe Lieberman later this week to discuss the situation regarding Lieberman in the Senate.

In the past, Democrats tolerated Lieberman's political straddling because he held their slim political majority in his hands. Now that Democrats have strengthened their hold on the Senate, there could be added pressure to punish Lieberman.

Many Democrats want to strip him of his Homeland Security Committee chairmanship and kick him out of the party caucus, or both, because he endorsed his close friend John McCain over president-elect Barack Obama.

http://www.courant.com/news/politics/hcu-lieberman-1105,0,7095239.story

Revenge Politics, for the good of the Country ey.
Yeah they should reward turncoats. god knows that I want someone working for me that was up until today working against me. Businesses do that all thetime, Keep people on that tried to put them outta business. FUCK JOE! he can vote with his buddies in the GOP.

Yeah they should reward turncoats. god knows that I want someone working for me that was up until today working against me. Businesses do that all thetime, Keep people on that tried to put them outta business. FUCK JOE! he can vote with his buddies in the GOP.

This is the correct answer.

joe seems to have the support of his home state. this would only be bad for the hardline leftists and stands to lose their centrist support.

hey, go ahead and do that to him. I approve.

I don't think they should punish Joe. Whether they like it or not, we're going to have to work with him for at least the next four years, and we need all the friends we can get to overcome the Republican filibuster machine.

Back