Life as humanity corrupted every ancestor alive today

serenity

Verified User
AOC is doing a movement to impeach two Justices off the supreme court under the disguise of "Unchecked Corruption"

This is what needs to be the social response from ancestries mislead last 6,000 years genetics has sustained daily eternal separation of any lifetime native to this atmosphere in the complete food chain results reached this rotation of the planet.

Every social mind was nurtured into character role playing after birth. Don't get caught believing a mind is the same thing as a personal brain evolved from the body's original fertilized cell's nucleus becoming the organ of the central nervous system.

this is why I made my first post about this backfiring on her sooner than later. Humanity is imploding and the species doesn't have to become extinct to correct corruption forward.

She believes mind over matter is real. Context defining content controls tomorrow, she won't accept genetics is eternally separated each ancestor alive daily.

Make her face what humanity has done to one's own ancestry to have all 5 generation gaps change their mind the same day or within one decade from here.

Life as humanity corrupted every ancestor alive today, be prepared for those unwilling to give up cheating time constantly fooling everyone else alive. they tend to be in charge of each reality working today.

Anyone remember the final scene in the movie V is for Vendetta? V was the Roman Numeral for patient 5. Every person born arrived the 5th generation since original 16 great great grandparents created the inception of ancestral lineages of this species 8 billion residents today.

Living eternally separated in plain sight, daily. self evident results.

Damn someone needs to e-mail this to Cortez. or every newspaper letters to the editors. I would but I think my e-mail is blacklisted as spam.

Back