Like I said before, Obama better get his own security

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/10/w...rss&adxnnlx=1210428188-A7E9q/cgmrMBq4g5VC0EjA

Secret service clowns emailing racial jokes about blacks and women.

This is disgusting, but rest easy Desh. His SS agents love him and his wife. They're treated like family by the Obamas, and not only do you read some allusions to that in the news, but as I had said a couple of months ago, I know someone who has a family member in the SS who refused to work for Hillary (she could have been her personal driver and stationed out of Melville, usually considered a cushy position), but who now guards Michelle,and who has verified this about them. If there is a danger it won't come from the agents who are covering him. Those guys love him.

Good to hear that.

I have been very warry because there are multiple times that the security had been stopped from checking people for guns at his events.

This is disgusting, but rest easy Desh. His SS agents love him and his wife. They're treated like family by the Obamas, and not only do you read some allusions to that in the news, but as I had said a couple of months ago, I know someone who has a family member in the SS who refused to work for Hillary (she could have been her personal driver and stationed out of Melville, usually considered a cushy position), but who now guards Michelle,and who has verified this about them. If there is a danger it won't come from the agents who are covering him. Those guys love him.

thats great information

Back