Lincoln and Dr King were killed but Bush hasn't!

Conservatives don't believe in the power of democracy but are instead insane whackjobs who would rather kill their political opponents like JKF and RFK than let the process do its job.

Oswald was a commie, RFK's assassin was a radical immigrant, Lincoln was a conservative (just check out his record on free market economics)... Need I go on?

Oswald was a commie, RFK's assassin was a radical immigrant, Lincoln was a conservative (just check out his record on free market economics)... Need I go on?

Oswald didn't kill JFK ;)

And Lincoln was a Republican, not the conservative party of the time. Conservative values of today have evolved since the time of Lincoln and to hold him up to a modern light and say "well, he obviously believed in free market economics ergo he is a conservative" is pretty silly.

And the radical immigrant... how convenient that he decided to kill the very progressive candidate and have no recollection of it. Almost like there was someone else pulling his strings. Hmm....

As for evidence, I have the names of over 10,000 self-identified Marxist assassins, working for OUR government, right here in this briefcase... which I will show you... someday.

The Communist assassin threat is a real one, and every decent American should report any suspicious, Marxist assassin-type activity to the HUAC!

As for evidence, I have the names of over 10,000 self-identified Marxist assassins, working for OUR government, right here in this briefcase... which I will show you... someday.

The Communist assassin threat is a real one, and every decent American should report any suspicious, Marxist assassin-type activity to the HUAC!

Is that why Cypress has been off this board for several weeks???

Is that why Cypress has been off this board for several weeks???

I don't think his absence is necessarily related to this.

It is my understanding that occasionally he has to take a week or two alone in the bathtub to wash off the pwnage.

Oswald didn't kill JFK ;)

And Lincoln was a Republican, not the conservative party of the time. Conservative values of today have evolved since the time of Lincoln and to hold him up to a modern light and say "well, he obviously believed in free market economics ergo he is a conservative" is pretty silly.

And the radical immigrant... how convenient that he decided to kill the very progressive candidate and have no recollection of it. Almost like there was someone else pulling his strings. Hmm....

LOL @ JFK conspiracy line.

Lincoln was a conservative, in the tradition of Washington, Jay, the Adamses, Webster and Clay. Remember, the GOP of 1854 advocated ramming its morality down the throats of the Dems (who lacked it entirely), with particular emphasis on marriage and slavery. The GOP is still big on the marriage issue. There is nothing about the GOP historically that can be called liberal in the modern sense, but it still retains many of its initial core beliefs.

The GOP advocates the same strategy on abortion as it did on slavery (containment), its still is the party of free market capitalism, reforming the bureaucracy (ala reforming the civil service and postal system) and so on.

Extra points if you report your own parents.

I don't think his absence is necessarily related to this.

It is my understanding that occasionally he has to take a week or two alone in the bathtub to wash off the pwnage.
LOL. All that disingenuousness attracts it like ants to a picnic of sugar.

Back