Lindsey Graham Praises Biden, Criticizes Trump's 'Huge Mistake'

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Senator Lindsey Graham, a South Carolina Republican, praised President Joe Biden on Sunday for his support of Israel following Hamas' attack, while criticizing Donald Trump for calling Hezbollah "very smart," saying it was a "huge mistake."

"I want to applaud President Biden for his strong statement in support of Israel," he said while appearing on NBC News' Meet the Press. "I just got off the phone with Israelis. Their goal is to destroy Hamas in the south and try to save as many innocent Palestinians as possible, to prevent escalation north from Hezbollah."

In an address on Tuesday, Biden said that Israel has not just a right, but a duty to defend itself against the "pure unadulterated evil" perpetrated by Hamas, a Palestinian militant group designated by the United States as a terrorist organization.

The following day, Trump complimented Hezbollah, a Lebanese Islamist militant group that the U.S. also designates as a terrorist organization, during a speech in Palm Beach, Florida.

"Hezbollah are very smart, and they [Biden administration] have a National Defense minister saying 'I hope Hezbollah doesn't attack us from the north.' So the following morning, they attacked," Trump, the frontrunner for the 2024 GOP presidential primary, said. "They might not have been doing it, but if you listen to this jerk, you would attack from the north because he said that's our weak spot."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...R?cvid=bacc379f9eab4565b074907e161cc449&ei=10

Lindsey knows trump is yesterdays dog food

The Republicans have lost already

They can’t cheat enough to win

The whole nation knows to watch Republicans so they can’t cheat

They now know they will be prosecuted for those things

They got away with it for so long that they got stuck in the swirling toilet bowl

The more they cheated the fewer Americans were actually voting for them

Which required more cheating the next election

The flush is about complete now

See

They hate each other too

Look at this idiot SCORN even the idea of Party unification

They are the chaos Party

They claim government doesn’t work

Then they cheat to get elected to prove it

What Lindsay says is irrelevant because he might reverse himself tomorrow. He made it clear when Trump was running that he had him figured out. Then he was all in for Trump. He got to play Trump's golf courses for free. He is the worst flip-flopper in politics. He has no values, so in that regard, he is like Trump.

Senator Lindsey Graham, a South Carolina Republican, praised President Joe Biden on Sunday for his support of Israel following Hamas' attack, while criticizing Donald Trump for calling Hezbollah "very smart," saying it was a "huge mistake."

"I want to applaud President Biden for his strong statement in support of Israel," he said while appearing on NBC News' Meet the Press. "I just got off the phone with Israelis. Their goal is to destroy Hamas in the south and try to save as many innocent Palestinians as possible, to prevent escalation north from Hezbollah."

In an address on Tuesday, Biden said that Israel has not just a right, but a duty to defend itself against the "pure unadulterated evil" perpetrated by Hamas, a Palestinian militant group designated by the United States as a terrorist organization.

The following day, Trump complimented Hezbollah, a Lebanese Islamist militant group that the U.S. also designates as a terrorist organization, during a speech in Palm Beach, Florida.

"Hezbollah are very smart, and they [Biden administration] have a National Defense minister saying 'I hope Hezbollah doesn't attack us from the north.' So the following morning, they attacked," Trump, the frontrunner for the 2024 GOP presidential primary, said. "They might not have been doing it, but if you listen to this jerk, you would attack from the north because he said that's our weak spot."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...R?cvid=bacc379f9eab4565b074907e161cc449&ei=10

Guano praising Lindsey Graham

:bigthink:

Back