Linked Articles

Lightbringer

Loves Me Some Souls
When linking to articles in order to support a point of view I think it would be nice if people not only supplied the link but also quoted the portion or portions of the article they believe supports their argument and then give a brief summary, in their own words, why they believe the article supports their argument.

I'm not suggesting this be made a rule on this board, although it is on many others, but it might be nice as individuals to adopt this approach. Having to actually read the article and pull quotes from it instead of just tossing a link out there and doing nothing else will help avoid "confusion" over what the article really says and that will enhance debate and understanding which is good for us all, isn't it?

When linking to articles in order to support a point of view I think it would be nice if people not only supplied the link but also quoted the portion or portions of the article they believe supports their argument and then give a brief summary, in their own words, why they believe the article supports their argument.

I'm not suggesting this be made a rule on this board, although it is on many others, but it might be nice as individuals to adopt this approach. Having to actually read the article and pull quotes from it instead of just tossing a link out there and doing nothing else will help avoid "confusion" over what the article really says and that will enhance debate and understanding which is good for us all, isn't it?

Funny request coming from a guy who refused to cite any link to support his claim about a "white car" being the murder weapon in Charlottesville.

I've had this dishonest shit on iggy for years so can anyone translate lying faggot to English for me?

I don't know who this Iggy person is or what the dishonest shit is you've got on him, but thanks for admitting what a weaselly, hypocritical little homophobe you truly are.

Its not confusing to know what an article says, but you need to READ it. Thats something you fail at regularly.

oh OK

red description for the color blind

Its like the edges of the sun on a hot summer day

man that's gonna look sweet on my crown

let's skip some posts...how long before you say crown of thorns?

IOW, compare yourself to Jesus now and stop wasting my time.

Back