Listen To the Children

children are fucking stupid. their brains aren't even fully developed. that's why we have a constitutional amendment outlining that they can't even vote till they are 18. There is constitutional precedent for not trusting our idiot youth. Believing in kids to tell you anything meaningful is an exercise in futility.

LMAO youtube downvoted the shit out of this:

QPStr.png

p.s. youtube loves circlejerking over liberal propaganda so the fact it has a 2:1 downvote ratio is realllly bad. I am glad they can see the pretentious propaganda from a mile away.

Can you proles ever try and sell an argument on facts and merit rather than trying to pull peoples heartstrings? is that all you disgusting fascists have at your disposal?

conversing with me is a no guilt trip zone. that bullshit might work on others but it wont work on me and I will happily throw it back in your faces.

I will try to form a conscience in you till I leave this board. I know it may not work, but I feel it is civic duty and a favor to your mother.

You may throw it wherever you please.

i have a conscience, but as I have always said, 20 dead kids is a drop in the bucket. In the grand scheme of things, it's really nothing.

and yes... I really believe that.

Back