Listing obamas experience--easy reading.

theMAJORITY

MAJORITYrules-sorry
1).

2).

3).

4).

THATS ABOUT IT!--unless you think you have something to add

WHAT A FANTASTIC PUBLIC SERVENT--OR IS HE THINKING THE OTHER WAY AROUND!?

The only value experience should be to anyone is a chance to see someone's voting record.

And accomplishments. Accomplishments mean nothing?

It pretty much looks the same (voting record). "Present" and rasing taxes. 94 votes to do something that would raise taxes, and he voted yes all 94 times (that is why he is considered the most liberial in the senate). Not that I am a abortion freak or anything, but voting 3 or 4 times to end a failed late term abortion, by not giving medical attention to a infant alive on the table, is a hard pill to swallow.

My bro is one of those lib obama supporters. He is one sharp guy too, and hard to debate. He knew no accomplishments either--I tripped him up good--and it was easy. The dems picked a unelectable--I think Hillery was right. I think the Dem party went for what they thought to be gold--but is turning out to be fools gold.

And accomplishments. Accomplishments mean nothing?

It pretty much looks the same (voting record). "Present" and rasing taxes. 94 votes to do something that would raise taxes, and he voted yes all 94 times (that is why he is considered the most liberial in the senate). Not that I am a abortion freak or anything, but voting 3 or 4 times to end a failed late term abortion, by not giving medical attention to a infant alive on the table, is a hard pill to swallow.

My bro is one of those lib obama supporters. He is one sharp guy too, and hard to debate. He knew no accomplishments either--I tripped him up good--and it was easy. The dems picked a unelectable--I think Hillery was right. I think the Dem party went for what they thought to be gold--but is turning out to be fools gold.

Actually, by showing himself to be the antithesis of the modern republican, Obama has garnered a lot of votes without having to take a stand on many issues.

The damages done to our nation by the republicans have made many of the population ready to vote for anyone else.

When you make that many people angry you make it easier for the opposition. When you create that much animosity you create a lot of votes for the opposition.

Actually, by showing himself to be the antithesis of the modern republican, Obama has garnered a lot of votes without having to take a stand on many issues.

The damages done to our nation by the republicans have made many of the population ready to vote for anyone else.

When you make that many people angry you make it easier for the opposition. When you create that much animosity you create a lot of votes for the opposition.

I'm not too fond of the "modern republican" either.

I agree with your post. The only problem is, the party option can't show he is worthy. He is in a rush, and by passed exp representing people. People know it, or are seeing it. Some don't care--and will throw the man a blind (litterially)vote out of confusion and despiration. Some will, vote for him because they like his commie (progressive) movement, and some will vote because he is still a rock start to them. But many many people will get in that booth, and just won't be able to do it because he has not done anything to back up what he says now (which makes me cringe anyway). Blacks seem to be voting, because they think it is pay back time--but today--about 20 black protestors got thrown out of his speech. I like to see progress too. That is exactly whay I repeatedly use the exaggerated lable "Commie" and the more accurate "Marksists" with every body I talk to. All most of the moron voters who would vote for him now, need to do, is hear it one more time from somebody else, and I bet they won't check that box.

Most people don't like the two words--it goes against American values. Even the real marksists on this board hate to be called what they are.

I am glad this is America where I live. Instead of eating bugs--I think I will drive my dirty mustang (and I light em up next to every Prius) to treat myself to a lobster dinner tonight at the Bone fish. Melted lemon butter with a bit of garlic powder in it, with perfectly steamed asparagus---oh yea. It is going to be cold tonight in Michigan, so I will be sure to set my thermostat at about 75 deg F. Ain't this country great!!!

fuck you obama-- YES I CAN!!!!

Last edited:
I enjoyed some delicious boiled shrimp and a salad of fresh veggies.

This has what to do with the topic?

I was simply making the point that, with the recent performance of the republican party, the democratic nominee doesn't have to show a track record to gain the votes necessary to win.

He only has to avoid some pitfalls.

Back