Live Updates: Judge Dismisses Classified Documents Case Against Trump

It’s worth recalling that the classified documents case — in which Trump stands accused of illegally holding on to a trove of some of the nation’s most sensitive national security secrets — was once considered to be the most straightforward of the four criminal cases he has faced. Judge Cannon has now essentially erased it — unless prosecutors can have the indictment reinstated on appeal.
-NYTimes
Still does not forgive brandon who kept documents when he was not president.

From the NYTimes
It’s worth recalling that the classified documents case — in which Trump stands accused of illegally holding on to a trove of some of the nation’s most sensitive national security secrets — was once considered to be the most straightforward of the four criminal cases he has faced. Judge Cannon has now essentially erased it — unless prosecutors can have the indictment reinstated on appeal.
-NYTimes
She was overruled in the case twice before by the appellate court. I've forgotten why a special counsel was appointed in the first place. Trump stole national security documents. Why wasn't that enough for an indictment??

She was overruled in the case twice before by the appellate court. I've forgotten why a special counsel was appointed in the first place. Trump stole national security documents. Why wasn't that enough for an indictment??
It'll be appealed but the significance of the ruling is that regardless , the case will be delayed until after Trump is inaugurated. Then what?

Reactions: TOP
So it's assassination survived, case dismissed and nomination acceptance all in the space of a week- and the Dems still haven't shown Genocide Joe the bus to Happy Havens.

From the NYTimes
What??!! You mean the Stalinists are being required to follow the law, by at least ONE judge?

Awesome.

Last edited:
No he didn't.

-NYTimes
What a lovely slap in the face of the corrupt shyster Smith.

Trump stole nothing. BIDEN DID!
Trump broke no law. BIDEN DID!

DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT CRIMES ON TRUMP, FUCKER.

Back