Liz Cheney says she is voting for Harris for president

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Republican former Rep. Liz Cheney will vote for Vice President Kamala Harris in November, she said during remarks at Duke University, according to audio obtained by CNN.

The former Wyoming congresswoman noted the importance of voting for Harris in states like North Carolina, where she appeared on Wednesday.

“I think it is crucially important for people to recognize, not only is what I just said about the danger that Trump poses something that should prevent people from voting for him, but I don’t believe that we have the luxury of writing in candidates’ names, particularly in swing states,” Cheney said.

“And as a conservative, as someone who believes in and cares about the Constitution, I have thought deeply about this, and because of the danger that Donald Trump poses, not only am I not voting for Donald Trump, but I will be voting for Kamala Harris,” she continued.

The Harris campaign highlighted Cheney’s endorsement Wednesday night and pointed to other Republicans who have backed her, including former Illinois Rep. Adam Kinzinger and former Georgia Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan.

Republican former Rep. Liz Cheney will vote for Vice President Kamala Harris in November, she said during remarks at Duke University, according to audio obtained by CNN.

The former Wyoming congresswoman noted the importance of voting for Harris in states like North Carolina, where she appeared on Wednesday.

“I think it is crucially important for people to recognize, not only is what I just said about the danger that Trump poses something that should prevent people from voting for him, but I don’t believe that we have the luxury of writing in candidates’ names, particularly in swing states,” Cheney said.

“And as a conservative, as someone who believes in and cares about the Constitution, I have thought deeply about this, and because of the danger that Donald Trump poses, not only am I not voting for Donald Trump, but I will be voting for Kamala Harris,” she continued.

The Harris campaign highlighted Cheney’s endorsement Wednesday night and pointed to other Republicans who have backed her, including former Illinois Rep. Adam Kinzinger and former Georgia Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan.

All them Cheney/GWB war criminals are now part of the dem party. What does that say to you?

I try to concentrate on the issues and not the person, but some of these politicians can get to the point where I start to actively dislike them. And she's one of them. She's abandoned her principles because her ego was bruised. John McCain's son, a 1st lieutenant in the army, did the same thing, along with that ratzinger guy. Screw 'em all.

GWqq0aMXAAAEm2A.jpeg

Who?

Guano, who woulda thunk Lizzy would be voting for Heels Up Harris. Next, you will be telling us a relative is pissed at Trump for going to Arlington.

All them Cheney/GWB war criminals are now part of the dem party. What does that say to you?
That you are crazy, she was involved in the Trump impeachment investigation and saw first hand what a criminal Trump is. It says to me that she wants the American system to continue. You trumpys want a dictatorship.

I try to concentrate on the issues and not the person, but some of these politicians can get to the point where I start to actively dislike them. And she's one of them. She's abandoned her principles because her ego was bruised. John McCain's son, a 1st lieutenant in the army, did the same thing, along with that ratzinger guy. Screw 'em all.

She is actually one of the few conservatives who completely stuck to her principles.

In a party that has lost its integrity & turned into a cult, she is an exception. She deserves praise - it cost her a lot to stay principled.

That you are crazy, she was involved in the Trump impeachment investigation and saw first hand what a criminal Trump is. It says to me that she wants the American system to continue. You trumpys want a dictatorship.
No one voted for Kamala yet. The genocidal establishment selected Kamala to top the ticket because she is guaranteed to bomb Iran. You dems are the party of WW3. Dick Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz and GWB are suddenly your heroes.

No one voted for Kamala yet. The genocidal establishment selected Kamala to top the ticket because she is guaranteed to bomb Iran. You dems are the party of WW3. Dick Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz and GWB are suddenly your heroes.
You seem mentally unstable. Most of what you write makes no sense.

Back