Lock em up and throw away the key!

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Finally something I agree with about Mississippi - get them off the streets LOL!

Columbus Dispatch
Feb. 22, 2005

Third DUI gets man life sentence

Hattiesburg- A Hattiesburg man has been sentenced to life in prison after his third drunken driving conviction.

Referring to the recent sentencing of Mark Allen Debrow, 37, District Attorney Jon Mark Weathers said he had pledged to punish habitual offenders.

"In our judgement, Debrow represented a significant risk to the public," Weathers said.

One of Debrow's prior convictions was in the 1990's when he was convicted of aggravated assault after hitting someone while driving drunk, records show.

Victims' advocate June Renfrow said all victims want is justice.

"When a person receives a sentence and it's not just a slap on the wrist, then often that's the only way victims or their families can move forward with their lives," Renfrow said.

He probably came from a bad family, he was poor, i feel so sorry... - NOT! LOL

Drunk drivers should be put in prision for life THE FIRST TIME. libruls and mississippi make it too easy. lol

Last edited:
This won't stick. The south can be so backwards.

Homeslice needs to do some jail time, and perhaps get the message somehow or another, through a proverbial bitch slapping to the face, but life in prison will never stick, its unjust, and it shows the south to be the backwater it works so hard to be.

This won't stick. The south can be so backwards.

Homeslice needs to do some jail time, and perhaps get the message somehow or another, through a proverbial bitch slapping to the face, but life in prison will never stick, its unjust, and it shows the south to be the backwater it works so hard to be.

You're obviously just a murderer fearing for his life.

We'll find you ventually lol.

Last edited:
Trolling is fun beefy. :cof1:

OK, OK, let me try again:

We just let em out again and again! then they kill three people, and they get out on parole in two months! then they kill more peopeo! mississippi and the libruls that run this state just let em out again and again - three time for this man! hundreds of thousands tfor others!

Back