LOL Duke

That is all.

I'll admit it I'm a hater. I hate Duke. I love seeing them lose. Now I know there is some irony because many people feel that way about where I went to school but I don't care. The first round to boot. So beautiful.

(The best part is I just texted one of my best friends who went there my condolences. About as insincere an act as I can do.)

Their overrated coach insured this with his arrogant comments earlier in the week. My coach Shaka Smart did a nice job addressing this if you get that bored to look ut up. Go VCU Rams !

I'll admit it I'm a hater. I hate Duke. I love seeing them lose. Now I know there is some irony because many people feel that way about where I went to school but I don't care. The first round to boot. So beautiful.

(The best part is I just texted one of my best friends who went there my condolences. About as insincere an act as I can do.)
What a dick! LOL

Beats finding a job

While admittedly technology challenged sending a text that takes two seconds to compose and send doesn't interrupt much from the day.

Doesn't sound like you have much to interrupt there sparky.

Don't worry the rest of us enjoy subsidizing your sloth

Back