LOL. "I don't care. Obama is awesome!"

I sure hope all the pinheads listen to this video.....its just like debating them on jpp.....
they can hear what their huffington, KOS, MSNBC talking points sound like to the rest of us....

I sure hope all the pinheads listen to this video.....its just like debating them on jpp.....
they can hear what their huffington, KOS, MSNBC talking points sound like to the rest of us....

It does remind me of the pinheads who debate here.... only these characters actually have more dynamic and interesting personalities!

:lmao:

We don't care who you blow, Oncer....Jean, Joe, Jack, John,.....thats you own business....:)

And its spelled, "blew" not "blue"

Everyone take a moment to read bravo's "insightful" reply, quoted above. Yet another "informative" post from a typical RightWing, Limbaugh/Beck/O'Reilly conservatard parrot!

Everyone take a moment to read bravo's "insightful" reply, quoted above. Yet another "informative" post from a typical RightWing, Limbaugh/Beck/O'Reilly conservatard parrot!
wow....that was almost as nutty as one of Taichiliberals rants....you forgot birther, teabagger, willfully ignorant, oathers....
but then a fuckin' moron like you can't be expected to get everything right.

Back