LOL

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
I just went over to where my wife works to pick her up so she could have the care (she only works a mile from where I do) and as we were heading back towards my work we passed by the Mariott hotel, which is right next to where she works, and we saw the University of Wisconsin Team players getting off their bus and going into the hotel. So we pulled into the parking lot pulled up next to the bus, she rolled down her window and yelled "GO BUCKEYES!" LOL

They just smiled and waved at her. :)

Wow Great game. ESPN has already started it spinning yesterday. They started talking about how awesome Georgia and LSWho are when neither teams defense showed up. Watch both those teams go up in the polls. I tell you what. Those Cheeseheads we played last night are better than either of those two teams.

LSU kind of has to drop after losing. Nice to see another undefeated team go down. Soon it will just be Alabamer, Oregon, Ohio St, and Clemson. Who knows, though, perhaps those UW Huskies will upset the conference.

LSU kind of has to drop after losing. Nice to see another undefeated team go down. Soon it will just be Alabamer, Oregon, Ohio St, and Clemson. Who knows, though, perhaps those UW Huskies will upset the conference.
Yea....as an OSU fan you have to wonder when the shoe is gonna drop. 17 wins in a row? If Ohio State goes undefeated again this year they will certainly deserve a fair shot at the National Title....though with the BCS, as history has proven, fair has nothing to do with it.

Pac 12 looks like the toughest conference in the nation this year since it appears Bama is the only team in the SEC with a defense this year. However, what happened in the Arizona/Wisconsin game was alarming. The Pac 12 officials took that game away from Wisconsin and gave it to Arizona in one of the most egregious officiating blunders ever. Wisconsin should only have the 1 loss to the best team in the nation and will probably fall out of the rankings which is a joke cause, like I said, Wisconsin is better than Georgia, LSU or Texas A&M. They're probably better than Clemson too.

Back