London protesters highlight UK genocidal government

moon

Satire for Sanity
London.jpg

'London is under domestic pressure since an Israeli attack in April on a World Central Kitchen convoy in Gaza, which killed three British nationals.

Foreign Secretary David Cameron recently said Britain will not halt arms sales to Israel even if the regime stages a large-scale invasion of the southern city of Rafah.

Critics say the British weapons industry has been cashing in on the genocide in Gaza with a pivotal role being played by the BAE Systems in supplying the Zionist killing machine.'

London.jpg

'London is under domestic pressure since an Israeli attack in April on a World Central Kitchen convoy in Gaza, which killed three British nationals.

Foreign Secretary David Cameron recently said Britain will not halt arms sales to Israel even if the regime stages a large-scale invasion of the southern city of Rafah.

Critics say the British weapons industry has been cashing in on the genocide in Gaza with a pivotal role being played by the BAE Systems in supplying the Zionist killing machine.'

You prefer the hamas killing machine I see.

I support the law. You're a criminal sympathizer, tatt boy.
You would have also supported the law that allowed blacks to be kept as slaves. Hiding behind "the law" doesn't mean you aren't an immoral whore.

You would have also supported the law that allowed blacks to be kept as slaves. Hiding behind "the law" doesn't mean you aren't an immoral whore.
Now that's the most idiotic assumption you've ever made.
It's people like me who helped free US blacks from prosemitic bigots like you.

Now that's the most idiotic assumption you've ever made.
It's people like me who helped free US blacks from prosemitic bigots like you.
Oh I see you're one of those deluded morons that thinks Democrats were and are the friends of black people. LMFAO

Oh I see you're one of those deluded morons that thinks Democrats were and are the friends of black people. LMFAO
Another hilarious assumption on your part. You have nothing but assumptions- and you are a supporter of genocidal crime.

Another hilarious assumption on your part. You have nothing but assumptions- and you are a supporter of genocidal crime.
That narrative doesnt hold water. All I have to say is Robert Byrd and George Wallace life long dems and ignorant racists.

The only genocidal killers are Palestinians

That narrative doesnt hold water. All I have to say is Robert Byrd and George Wallace life long dems and ignorant racists.

The only genocidal killers are Palestinians
Entrenched bigotry. The UN have named Israel as comprising genocidal Jews. The ICJ are considering it. We'll see what they say.

As for charges of genocide against Palestine ? You are out of your tiny prosemitic skull.

Haw, haw, haw....haw...........................haw.

Entrenched bigotry. The UN have named Israel as comprising genocidal Jews. The ICJ are considering it. We'll see what they say.

As for charges of genocide against Palestine ? You are out of your tiny prosemitic skull.

Haw, haw, haw....haw...........................haw.
You are defending a group of genocidal animals that should housed in a barn.

No- I am moon.

You are a loser. You fought the law but................
No you're a simpleton who things because something is legal that makes it moral, just and right. You're not saying slavery is immoral or unjust it just shouldnt be legal.

No you're a simpleton who things because something is legal that makes it moral, just and right. You're not saying slavery is immoral or unjust it just shouldnt be legal.
You're becoming repetitive and silly. Go away

You're becoming repetitive and silly. Go away
I don't make you reply to me so I'm not the one that needs to go away. Fact is you don't think slavery is immoral or unjust it just shouldn't be legal. Well I guess you have half a conscience.

Back