Looking back

• Thread starter Thread starter TRGLDTE
  • Start date Start date
T

TRGLDTE

I don't like any of the three possible presidents. How do we go through this process and consistently wind up with shitty candidates year after year, election after election?

As I look back at the field of those who ran from the two major parties - be honest, they're the only ones with a true chance at winning* - the only one that I think would make a good president is John Edwards.

So now our choices are
naive and ignorant
conniving and criminal
dazed and confused

great.

*I DID support Ron Paul, but I always considered him a libertarian.

I don't like any of the three possible presidents. How do we go through this process and consistently wind up with shitty candidates year after year, election after election?

As I look back at the field of those who ran from the two major parties - be honest, they're the only ones with a true chance at winning* - the only one that I think would make a good president is John Edwards.

So now our choices are
naive and ignorant
conniving and criminal
dazed and confused

great.

*I DID support Ron Paul, but I always considered him a libertarian.

Who is who on your list? I mean, McCain is both dazed and confused AND conniving and criminal in my opinion. Who is the third one, Bob Barr?

Who is who on your list? I mean, McCain is both dazed and confused AND conniving and criminal in my opinion. Who is the third one, Bob Barr?

The three possibles are Obama, Clinton* and McCain. They are named in order.

*She hasn't released her delegates yet, and if something bad blows up on Obama, she might pull some crap with the superdelegates to steal the nomination.

Back