Looks Like Coloradans Pissed God off

LOL. I know. I really am.

Actually, other than the tourists, I bet the Coloradans "stuck" up there today are enjoying the powder.

"sorry boss, I was planning on coming in today, but gosh darn it, they shut down I-70.... whats a fella to do?"

Actually, other than the tourists, I bet the Coloradans "stuck" up there today are enjoying the powder.

"sorry boss, I was planning on coming in today, but gosh darn it, they shut down I-70.... whats a fella to do?"

ha ha! You're probably right.

What made me laugh is they also closed Rabbit Ears pass...

did they really? I hadn't heard that. I guess the poor souls in Steamboat had to suffer as well. It would suck for real if you got stuck somewhere on Kremmling side of the pass.
Exactly. It would suck to have to stay overnight in Trailorville.

Pussy-assed Coloradans.

California get avanlanches and mudslides all the time without pissing our diapers.

And if californians get trapped by snow in the mountains, we survive by eating our dead...hello? Donner Party?

Coloradans are sissys.

:pke:

j/k

Pussy-assed Coloradans.

California get avanlanches and mudslides all the time without pissing our diapers.

And if californians get trapped by snow in the mountains, we survive by eating our dead...hello? Donner Party?

Coloradans are sissys.

:pke:

j/k

:snow: tell me about. I mean eventually their problems will just melt away. Californians on the other hand have to contend with mudslides and earth quakes. Now that takes cajunas.

:snow: tell me about. I mean eventually their problems will just melt away. Californians on the other hand have to contend with mudslides and earth quakes. Now that takes cajunas.

But no one has the cajones of New Jerseyites.

Living in a cloud of toxic fumes, right next to a petrochemical plant, takes a special kind of bravery and callous disregard for one's own health and welfare. :)

Living in a cloud of toxic fumes, right next to a petrochemical plant, takes a special kind of bravery and callous disregard for one's own health and welfare. :)

You said it.

And all the gansta's shooting up the toll booths. I mean, I saw "The Soranos" once or twice.

Back