Looks like its shaping up to be a net loss for Hillary

All I can say is that his victory speech in NC pretty much delivered shot after shot after shot at McCain and the Reps, yet delivered in a very subtle way. Essentially calling out damn near every potential attack (essentially a listing of what Hillary attempted) they could toss his way and daring them to be so petty. (NOTE: he did not say petty, but it was certainly the impression I received)

That said, his destruction of her in NC and a close race that he still might pull out in IN... good night for Obama.

But Hillary will still not drop out in my opinion.

Hilary is going to burn the house down. Burn Burn Burn. Lol @ people on here thinking she'll gracefully exit. If she had the money she'd probably run 3rd party.

Hilary is going to burn the house down. Burn Burn Burn. Lol @ people on here thinking she'll gracefully exit. If she had the money she'd probably run 3rd party.

It's not like there is much she can do. Her case with the supers just blew up, and she's broke.

Her persistence will become a moot point in short order.

It's not like there is much she can do. Her case with the supers just blew up, and she's broke.

Her persistence will become a moot point in short order.

If she still has a podium and forces obama to constantly have to respond to her rather than focus on going after mccain it's going to be a big problem for democrats.

If she still has a podium and forces obama to constantly have to respond to her rather than focus on going after mccain it's going to be a big problem for democrats.

Nah. That's overstating it. The race is over by 5/20; he can handle a couple more weeks of responding to her, if necessary. Her podium is going to get a lot smaller & quieter, also. She can fight away, but the media & the fall campaign will move on.

This title should have read 'net gain for Obama'.

But all in all, I was so happy to see her go down in flames last night. All of her negative campaigning and her new folksy accent and pandering to conservatives backfired on her!

hahahahahaha

She got beat down like a rented mule and risk's becoming comical at this juncture. She's starting to get a Ross Perot boob heir about her now.

She got beat down like a rented mule and risk's becoming comical at this juncture. She's starting to get a Ross Perot boob heir about her now.

says the queen of the hillary girls.... the frontrunner never loses... are you kidding me, her lead is like 20 points....

:pke:

All I can say is that his victory speech in NC pretty much delivered shot after shot after shot at McCain and the Reps, yet delivered in a very subtle way. Essentially calling out damn near every potential attack (essentially a listing of what Hillary attempted) they could toss his way and daring them to be so petty. (NOTE: he did not say petty, but it was certainly the impression I received)

That said, his destruction of her in NC and a close race that he still might pull out in IN... good night for Obama.

But Hillary will still not drop out in my opinion.

She's out of money and is now loaning her campaign more.

It turns out that the 10 million they got after PA .. 6.4 million of that came from them .. now their digging deeper.

If her plan involved McCain in 2008 so she could do 2012 I think she will now realize if she hurts the partys chances this year she will lose most of her base for a 2012 run. She mades noises last night like she understands that one.

We shall see.

Back