Looks like McCain is having a comeback!

CanadianKid

Thanks to his no talent Manchurian VP nominee Sarah Palin.....

I knew the conservatives would rally around McCain....

Coming from people like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Dobson that said they would "never" vote for McCain...

I love the fake non-partisanship.... I'll tell you now....

Even to the so called "non-partisan" posters on here.....

Chapdog and Topspin 100% will vote for McCain

Threedee is voting McCain

Watermark is voting Obama

Leaningright is voting McCain

Its so obvious when people pretend that they "dont know who they are voting for"....

Ya give me a break.... You just dont want to embarass yourself by admiting that your voting for Bush's 3rd term!

CK

I'm not voting for McCain. When you have seen me post in the past that I am voting for Cindy, I wasn't talking about McCain's wife, I was talking about Cynthia McKinney. That's who I'm voting for.

Absolutely Lorax. I like neither candidate and refuse to vote for either of them. If Sarah Palin were on the top of the ticket I might vote for her but I don't know enough about her to say that I would for sure vote for her.

I'm not voting for McCain. When you have seen me post in the past that I am voting for Cindy, I wasn't talking about McCain's wife, I was talking about Cynthia McKinney. That's who I'm voting for.
You shouldn't take CK seriously. He's got Selective Disablement Reading Comprehension Disorder or SDRCD for short, the phenomenon is just newly coming to the fore it effects mostly Canadians who have nothing better to do than talk about US politics.

Why would you vote for Cindy McCain? No dumbass dont try and weasel your way out of your past views....

Your one of those closet Republicans....And your sure as hell not going to vote for a black woman...

So save your fake nonsense to other closet Republicans...

Ck

Why would you vote for Cindy McCain? No dumbass dont try and weasel your way out of your past views....

Your one of those closet Republicans....And your sure as hell not going to vote for a black woman...

So save your fake nonsense to other closet Republicans...

Ck

Can you read? I'm not going to vote for Cindy McCain.......nor John McCain. I am in protest mode in this election.

is he talking about the DEM SUPERSTAR??

oh well when McCain wins, and I think he will, I'll just laugh. sure i'll get a tax cut but it won't be as big as Obama's but i'll laugh at all the idiots who voted for Mccain b/c palin was hot and have no teeth or healthcare to get any

And CK was there ever any doubt that Chapdawggy was voting for McCain. to say he wasn't would be hilariouis.

is he talking about the DEM SUPERSTAR??

oh well when McCain wins, and I think he will, I'll just laugh. sure i'll get a tax cut but it won't be as big as Obama's but i'll laugh at all the idiots who voted for Mccain b/c palin was hot and have no teeth or healthcare to get any

And CK was there ever any doubt that Chapdawggy was voting for McCain. to say he wasn't would be hilariouis.

I am wondering about this whole Palin is hot thing. I hear it a lot. I'm not saying she's not attractive, but my friend actually got into an argument with a guy, and this is a male, who was a big hillary supporter but who thinks that Obama is the anti-christ (i swear), and he said to her "oh all the women are jealous because she's a hot babe".

A hot babe? Really?

I am wondering about this whole Palin is hot thing. I hear it a lot. I'm not saying she's not attractive, but my friend actually got into an argument with a guy, and this is a male, who was a big hillary supporter but who thinks that Obama is the anti-christ (i swear), and he said to her "oh all the women are jealous because she's a hot babe".

A hot babe? Really?

Trust me Darla, to most of us middle aged men near her age and older, she is hot.

Thanks to his no talent Manchurian VP nominee Sarah Palin.....

I knew the conservatives would rally around McCain....

Coming from people like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Dobson that said they would "never" vote for McCain...

I love the fake non-partisanship.... I'll tell you now....

Even to the so called "non-partisan" posters on here.....

Chapdog and Topspin 100% will vote for McCain

Threedee is voting McCain

Watermark is voting Obama

Leaningright is voting McCain

Its so obvious when people pretend that they "dont know who they are voting for"....

Ya give me a break.... You just dont want to embarass yourself by admiting that your voting for Bush's 3rd term!

CK

I'm not non-partisan. I may have little faith in the Democrats, but I will not vote for a Republican because of the crazy shit the will do in office. I always vote a straight Democrat (or Green, if the Democrat has the race locked up) ticket. I would honestly vote for a Democrat I hated above a Republican I liked just to deny Republicans control of the legislature.

A hot babe? Really?

When I first saw her picture, I did think she was pretty/hot; I believe the analogy I made was in a Mary Ann kind of way, as opposed to Ginger (Gilligans Island).

As soon as I heard the first minute or so of her speech, "pretty/hot" went out the window and died violently.

When I first saw her picture, I did think she was pretty/hot; I believe the analogy I made was in a Mary Ann kind of way, as opposed to Ginger (Gilligans Island).

As soon as I heard the first minute or so of her speech, "pretty/hot" went out the window and died violently.

Ok, I can totally understand that. I guess i just don't see her as being more than pretty attractive. I mean, have you guys ever seen Scarlet Johanson? That's a hot babe.

She is pretty hot, and if I was single I'd hit it.
Now the fact that's she's a Jesus freak and a lot of other kind of freaks would limit the number of times I went back.

Trust me Darla, to most of us middle aged men near her age and older, she is hot.

I'm near her age - I will be 40 in less than 2 months. maybe I just am being blinded by her politics. I mean, I don't think Mitt romney is hot either, so I guess it could be that.

Back