Lorax do not read this

Completely funny. But you can expect the same sort of thing about McCain referring to his 5 years as a POW. I love sitting on the sidelines in this election.

Completely funny. But you can expect the same sort of thing about McCain referring to his 5 years as a POW. I love sitting on the sidelines in this election.
Yeah, I've noticed how different it is when you don't care about the top two. I've thoroughly enjoyed it myself.

"As a child, I was abandoned by my parents and lived with a colony of ants. We didn’t have much in the way of material possession, but we did have each other and the ability to carry far more than our own body weights. When I was young, I was temporarily paralyzed in a horrible anteater accident, but I never gave up my dream: the dream of speaking at a national political convention so my speech could be talked over by Wolf Blitzer and a gang of pundits."

And...

"We were thrilled by his speech in front of the Greek columns, which were conscientiously recycled from the concert, “Yanni, Live at the Acropolis.” "

...were my fav lines in this piece.

Good stuff.

"We heard from Joe Biden, whose 643 years in the Senate make him uniquely qualified to talk to the middle class, whose family has been riding the Acela and before that the Metroliner for generations, who has been given a lifetime ban from the quiet car and who is himself a verbal train wreck waiting to happen."

yeah, there were many great little jabs in that piece. Good to see those on the left could also take a moment and see the humor in it. I am sure there will be something similar posted on McCain shortly...

That was completely and totally not funny. How dare they make fun of him like that!

Ah the faux outrage!!! ;)

Don't worry, I am sure someone is quickly creating something similar on McCain.

In the meantime... how long until the Obama camp points out in an Ad or speech that McCain has kids older than Palin? :)

Back