Loretta Lynch, Incompetent Or Liar?

Robo

Verified User
Is Loretta Lynch incompetent or is she just another political crook and liar?

If we are to believe that Lynch inadvertently met up with Bill Clinton on an airport tarmac and only discussed Clinton’s golf game and their grandchildren in the face of the FBI’s & Justice Department’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s insecure e-mails and the Clinton’s Foundation operations, then shouldn’t we also believe that Loretta Lynch is either an incompetent for exposing herself to the illegal impropriety or a liar?

they have been friends for decades

I know you don't understand since you are a sociopath and don't understand the word friend

they have been friends for decades

I know you don't understand since you are a sociopath and don't understand the word friend

An Attorney General isn't supposed to privately converse with her "FRIEND" who's wife and himself is under investigation by the Justice Department, idiot!

If we are to believe that Lynch inadvertently met up with Bill Clinton on an airport tarmac and only discussed Clinton’s golf game and their grandchildren in the face of the FBI’s & Justice Department’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s insecure e-mails and the Clinton’s Foundation operations, then shouldn’t we also believe that Loretta Lynch is either an incompetent for exposing herself to the illegal impropriety or a liar?

And....the day after their 30 minute discussion about grand kids [lol, k] Lynch says she will abide by whatever the FBI recommends in terms of indicting Hilllary.

Maybe the discussion didn't go too well for Bill.

An Attorney General isn't supposed to privately converse with her "FRIEND" who's wife and himself is under investigation by the Justice Department, idiot!

where is that law asshole?

Oh and she recused herself you fucking idiot

BTW idiot

she has recused herself from the deal

No she hasn't. But please cite.

If she did nothing wrong why did she make the statement?

Don't you think it odd that it took a half hour to discuss grandkids?

My guess is you wouldn't give the same benefit of the doubt to a republican but I could be wrong.

Not surprisingly most JPP libtards have stayed away from this. But you are a special kind of retard.

it's odd she comes out now and says that was always how she was gonna handle it (accept the recommendation)
This isn't the first time it came up -her being a political appointee.

I wonder why she didn't do a full recusal, if she has no part in it?

where is that law asshole?

Oh and she recused herself you fucking idiot

In your world asshole, it's only a law when Republicans do it. Democrats get a free pass from your sorry drunken ass because only Democrats can be trusted to always be truthful and saintly, right moron?

it's odd she comes out now and says that was always how she was gonna handle it (accept the recommendation)
This isn't the first time it came up -her being a political appointee.

I wonder why she didn't do a full recusal, if she has no part in it?

She left herself some wiggle room. She never claimed she would leave the decision to seat a Grand Jury would be left up to her next in command.

If she didn't think she'd get away with it, why didn't she refuse Clinton the conversation to begin with? If she didn't know it was highly suspicious and blatantly, immorally and corrupt, then she's an incompetent and should be removed from her job.

Why did the FBI that was present at the meeting refuse anybody from taking pictures, according to the witness that blew the whistle on the corrupt meeting? Did the FBI know the meeting was planned? Is the FBI also in on the fix?

Pay your klan dues you dumbass racist

Back