Losing by political obsession

evince

Truthmatters
I fear Im losing the huge obession I have had for politics over the last decade or so.

I think I blame it on Hope.

I know I will always stay well informed but I just dont know if the passion will continue or if Im just momentarily occupied with lifes other interests.

Its wierd.

If Obama wins I just won't have as much to be angry about anymore.

Obama still believes in the death penalty, so I'll be able to complain about that, I guess.

Yo momma's so fat the last time she saw 90210 was on a scale!!!!!!

Oh listen, I know this will be gobbly gook to you guys, but 90210 is coming back, but not with the same cast of course. But Donna and Kelly are going to be back.
That was like, my favorite show when I was but a young emo myself.

I fear Im losing the huge obession I have had for politics over the last decade or so.

I think I blame it on Hope.

I know I will always stay well informed but I just dont know if the passion will continue or if Im just momentarily occupied with lifes other interests.

Its wierd.

It's normal.

You're simply focusing on the things that you actually have control over .. politics is not one of them.

Don't worry .. it's in your blood and when the moment hits, you'll answer the call.

I know I will want to hang arround and holfd the dems feet to the fire to do what this country needs to get well.

Oh listen, I know this will be gobbly gook to you guys, but 90210 is coming back, but not with the same cast of course. But Donna and Kelly are going to be back.
That was like, my favorite show when I was but a young emo myself.

I think this means Darla's like 29 or 30 Grind.

Take note.

Back