Lost Cause, Effects and/or Affects Everything Here?

serenity

Verified User
lets see how far concensus mentality can reach with this idea. Core of origins to all things changing so far from now on, is it geographical in space or geometrical in time?

Looking for the root of "Absolute power corrupts absolutely.".

anyone else want to implode expanding doubt one generation after another?

Last edited:
Oragamie boy is that you?

yes it is, bringing my mapped out philosophy and 6 degrees of separation psychology along with mapping numbers of ancestry in biological order of the population occupying space so far.

I am a defender of the kinetic self evident way life is limited to biologically centered while occupying space now.

Better to correct doubt than corrupt next generations until extinction event happens because nobody knew how to turn corruption around. I know where you stand. Long control of humanity directing human nature into fruition of self extinction. Ideology over genetics is your motto.

Your crazier than Q dude

that is the intellectual concensus among social identities protecting their narrative of possibilities life is more than living mutually evolving so far in order of numbers occupying space left from now on one reproduction at a time compounded current population in this atmosphere.

Brown puppies lick to their mommies face while being all wigglely

People with moles on their toes do consider thicker socks for better comfort

Trees often have leaves that blow arround when it gets windy

Those silly sentences have more baring on the real world than anything you have ever typed in your life

Brown puppies lick to their mommies face while being all wigglely

People with moles on their toes do consider thicker socks for better comfort

Trees often have leaves that blow arround when it gets windy

Those silly sentences have more baring on the real world than anything you have ever typed in your life

What is a real world? Self anointed typecast people denying now is eternity and context is all anyone needs to know about cradle to grave each fertilized cell becomes the brain of the replacement to those made the conception so far?

Simple compounding DNA sustains no two lifetimes are ever the same form shaped since inception of their species so far and the numbers occupying space now.

Kinetics results in plain vs perpetual doubt historically governing one's ancestry so far.. I know all the methods tyranny by doubt works.

Back