lost password

Oracle Of JPP 714

nazi/racist hunter
I had a panic attack this morning. I was asked to login and I forgot my pw. There is no "forgot password" link at the sign in place. Finally, I received a new one after a long time trying. Well, at least it's time for my meds. Thank you so much for not killing me. I would lose my mind if I got booted and I have little mind to spare. On bended knees I thank you and I'll even be nice to top and not diss any mods/admins.:(

I had a panic attack this morning. I was asked to login and I forgot my pw. There is no "forgot password" link at the sign in place. Finally, I received a new one after a long time trying. Well, at least it's time for my meds. Thank you so much for not killing me. I would lose my mind if I got booted and I have little mind to spare. On bended knees I thank you and I'll even be nice to top and not diss any mods/admins.:(

What's wrong? You too stupid to remember all the passwords and ID's for this site?

I cannot access the computer app for my camera system as apparently I have no clue what password I used when I installed it. I have tried the default, the password for my online account, and every single password I use for anything, but nothing. I have no clue as I am trying to uninstall so I can update to newer version but it won't let me do that even from the control panel without that stupid password

I cannot access the computer app for my camera system as apparently I have no clue what password I used when I installed it. I have tried the default, the password for my online account, and every single password I use for anything, but nothing. I have no clue as I am trying to uninstall so I can update to newer version but it won't let me do that even from the control panel without that stupid password

can't you delete the app from your phone settings?......

can't you delete the app from your phone settings?......

It's on my desktop so not sure why the phone would matter. I will play with it some more. I was getting pissy when it said "If this doesn't work, call tech support at ..." because tech support is going to cost money. Bastards.

It's on my desktop so not sure why the phone would matter. I will play with it some more. I was getting pissy when it said "If this doesn't work, call tech support at ..." because tech support is going to cost money. Bastards.

sorry.....haven't caught up with this new trend of calling computer programs "apps"......to me that's still a phone thing.......

:coolstorybro:

Back